Possible ddos attacks on nordlys denmark?

dane here. pls read my story and tell me if this scenario is possible.

around christmas 2023 i meet some people in final fantasy 14. i was blown away by their ability to completely hack and modify the game in any way shape or form.

eventually i was invited into their guild and discord, and for a time, it was great fun seeing true TEC geniuses at work.

but as time went on, i discovered that these people were doing more than just goofing around with coding.

hacking, scamming, identity theft, e.g.

i got worried and contemplated just slowly backing out and be online with them less and less. but i made a terrible mistake.

we were having a drinking game and i got drunk. at some point i said that this hacking of normal people was morally wrong. i was laughed at, and the discussion became ugly. i should have kept my mouth shut.

next day my FF14 account was banned and i started to experience terrible Ddos net attacks. sometimes my internet was down for minutes at a time.

i was contacted on twitter by a ton of bot accounts and told to crawl back to wow from whence i came.

i tried to format and flush everything. my modem, my computer and phone. little did it matter. i can only assume that the time i spend with them, and the many links i have clicked, have completely exposed me. my antiviruses never picked anything up

so here is the thing. i had to stop playing wow because they made the game unplayable for me. Extreme lag and disconnects. i just returned and i see other people here who have problems with wow in denmark.

is it possible for someone to ddos attack whatever server or network that is responsible for running wow in danmark?

i would say no.
but if you are so worried about try contact your ISP and have them chane your IP and tell them the whole story then they can look into it.
i do hope it get solved for you and i know which kind of thoughts that might go through you.