Post keeps getting deleted

Hi! My guildies and I are trying to post a guild recruitment thread on our realm forums, but it keeps auto-deleting, I assume due to maybe some kind of anti-spam filter?

The post contains no swearing or anything that would break the rules, but it’s quite a lengthy post.

Does anyone know how the anti-spam filter works so I can change my post to stop it getting auto-deleted?

How do you know it’s automatic? It could be a thread already exists so they are removed.

A thread doesn’t exist? It’s a guild recruitment thread for my guild which was made a few days ago.

It gets deleted within a minute of being posted, which is what makes me assume it to be automatic, since that requires both a forum representative to be hovering around my realm threads at the exact same time, and for them to delete it without even reading it.

Maybe it’s part of the update that going to be happening in a day or so.

What’s the update? Do we know? I never know where to go for forums related news.

It’s a sticky post at the top of the General forum - WoW Forum Maintenance -- 17 August I thought I’d also seen it as breaking news on the game’s log in screen but either I was imaginging things or it’s been removed.