[Post no longer relevant. Found a guild]

Hello, as the title says I’m looking for a casual and easy going guild that likes to do both PVE and PVP and have fun together. I’m also down for transmog/mount farming. Preferbly a more mature guild with people of the age 20 and above (I’m 29 myself).

My main is Outlaw Rogue but I also enjoy playing other classes and specs and would also like leveling alts together.

I’m a native Dutch speaker but my English is decent enough to hold a proper conversation.

Hi Radbraker! Dutch here too and we have a very nice mature guild that I think might suit you! Check out Last Rites recruitment post om these forums and contact any officer or me :slight_smile:.

Are you interested in raiding too?

Hey Cardhua, if you don’t mind I’ll continue speaking English on the forums. I think it’s nice for other people to actually understand what is being said. :stuck_out_tongue:

But getting to the point, I’m not especially interested in raiding, but I am interested in doing M+ dungeons and PVP. I have never tried raiding and what stops me from doing it is how much time investment is involved. I value my free time very much and before making such commitments I want to be sure we all get along. If I can find a good place in Last Rites and can be sure I’ll be part of the guild for a prolonged period of time I’ll consider trying raids.

I won’t give up on the PVP though and i hope to get into rated battlegrounds. But I’m not a very hardcore player so it’s not like it will get in the way in case I’ll join in with the raiding group.

Fortunately I’m also a late night kind of person, especially on the weekends. So Thursday, Friday and Saturday night can be online regulary during the late hours.

I also don’t really care about following the meta. I think people should play the class and spec they like playing first and foremost. Of course this doesn’t mean someone should purposely gimp his/her character and perform badly. But I generally have a more relaxed aproach to these matters. I prefer to choose fun over efficiency.

If you think I’m compatible with your guild after reading this essay of mine I’ll contact you or one of the officers and ask for an invite.

Hi Radbraker

as I read your post I feel like you’d fit our group very well. Not sure if you are interested in a faction change but if you are, here it is :smiley:
We are a small, mature group and we have been together for many years. We play not only WoW together and we truly embrace the people behind the avatars.

Feel free to check us out if you fancy.

Take care and have fun!

That all sounds perfect and like a good fit. Raiding is optional in Last Rites. You can join first and decide on raiding later. Or try it out if you like :).

I’ll be on tonight for sure and officers will probably be around today. Their names amd battle tags are in the guild’s recruitment post!

I have to dissapoint you all I’m afraid. I contacted multiple guilds at once and picked the one that reacted first. But thanks for the offers anyway. Good luck with your guilds and recruiting new people. :slight_smile:.