Potentially tazavesh gambit bug (black screen)

Hello, i dont know if this is a bug or something with my pc but in tazavesh gambit when i run the dungeon in m+ mode when we defeat the first boss and i take the portal for boralus my screen gets black and i can only see the names of my party memebers and mobs nothing else. Did some updates to drivers and turned off addons all that stuff but i still have the same problem. Tested it in some normal mythic difficulty with all disabled and i was fine but when i jumped into m+ it was still there. Perhaps it is something with my pc but it is weird that it happens only when i take the portal and only in M+ mode.

If you can assist me by any means it would be awesome beacuse really it gets super annoying especially when you have no idea what is going. Also this happened once season 4 arrived and already there were a couple of bugs so this is perhaps another one

Something i forgot to mention, i can move and cast spells during that window but everything else is total black and im tanking sooooo

I have been updating this post quite a lot but this problem with black screen seems to happen only with my dh even in mythic zero. Guys pls do something about it is so annoying and dh is my main

1 Like

This is certainly an odd issue!

On the technical level there isn’t that much of a difference between “regular” and “plus” mythic dungeons, and nothing immediately comes to mind that’d lead to a blacked out screen in only one of them. We’re also not seeing wide-spread reports of this happening to others, which more or less rules out a bug in the game itself - those would generally affect everyone equally, not just specific players.

A look at the DXDIAG/MSINFO files for the computer may reveal more here. Please upload them to a service like pastebin, and post the link here - we’ll review the results then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also i had to reduce the size of the msinfo.txt because i couldn’t make the paste and in your guide about obtaining system files i saw the part where i delet everything after the first 10 lines of windows reporting error. Hope you can find what’s wrong with my demon hunter