Pouch of Awakened Crests - Crests disappear

I’ve just used a load of my keg-coins to buy some of these pouches … opened them, got the message I received the crests … but they’re not showing in my currency and aren’t available for upgrading my gear … is this a bug? Will I be getting those back at some point or have I lost them all?

i have the same problem with downgraded crests, used the item didnt get the drake crests.
till will probably help us when we dont need them anymore because we wiill have better gear than… very frustrating

1 Like

Yeah it’s not supposed to do that either - according to the text it’s not supposed to be affected by the cap - but at least you got something. I used mine and got the message to say I’d received the correct crests … but they never turned up in my currency.

I have same issue, it appears that blizzard have listed the downgraded whelpling crests with the wrong currency ID so they are not being applied to inventory, it says you get them in chat, and it says it is correct item, but just isn’t added to inventory.
I am down 30 drake crests, I needed 30 whelpling awakened crests to upgrade my main wep, and used the pouches, and went to upgrade, and not added…
Blizzard needs to refund all affected players, this is their error.

Has blizzard acknowledged this yet? I’ve just done the same thing and watwed 30 crests. I contacted support but they were useless and said they didn’t refund items even if it’s a bug

Okay so I was confused as to what these were from - apparently they’re from the Plunderstorm event for getting 5 renown. I don’t know what happens now - but I got those coins in S3, so it makes sense, I guess, that if it’s giving me anything, it’s giving me S3 items (even though it says it isn’t). Not sure what happens to people who get to renown 5 now though - are their coins worthless too?

This is a bug. It’s either a bug that they’re saying you’re buying Awakened crests when you aren’t (ie, the tooltip and vendor is wrong), OR it’s a bug because it says you’re getting Awakened crests but none arrive (ie, the fact that the crests just never appear in your currency is wrong).

Just got caught out with this bug too… i hope we get them back (if they actually fix it) becuase that’s basically a weeks worth of currency i’ve lost now.

Getting so fed up with these poor quality patches as of late :roll_eyes:

On the US forums they say that they have rolled out a fix, and are going to find a way of refunding affected players.

2 Likes