Power creep

Yeah my bad maybe we understood each other wrong.

But try to talk to women more differently than talking a dude. Ty. Because she is good with anybody.

Allright, i dont feel like im some toxic bastard on this forum, treating anyone like sh!t. Thats first point. Secondly how the hell im supposed to know she is a girl? Because she have a female character? You are a dude playing female char, im a dude playing a female char. How do you know im not a girl aswell? (im not)
I wasnt rude to her or to you or to anybody in this topic, so pretty please stop giving me a lessons of ethics and keep this topic on point, ty.

3 Likes

Doubt if I didnt write something you would get any bad reply from her. Thats why I told it .

Sorry for op.

Okay okay, lets not bring genders in here.

I mean, I havent played for 5 months but I don’t mind playing pvp to catch up.
Playing pve is not fair.

4 Likes

I made a reply explaining the power problem on the warrior forum a while back and can’t be bothered to dig it up. (maybe ill try)

But the generally message in that post was that the item level state is currently sitting at approximately 3x the power between 325 gear and 445 gear.

What we need… no demand, is for blizzard to explain themselves, a long time ago, the maximum power across an entire expansion was maybe about a 50% increase so how it has crossed over the 200% mark is beyond me…

More importantly, how can they even balance the game at all with this level of power difference being available?

and good gods don’t tell me there is going to be another tier breaking the game even more…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.