Power creep

i feel like pvp would be better with a ilvl cap due to the insane power creep every tier in this expansion, just wondered if anyone else agreed.

3 Likes

I’m 446 ilvl if I equip crit versa gear. But I dont equip them because I need mastery for getting extra bonus healing from healer.

Just farm +10 keys all the time. and if you are going to have high key deplete your key and go another +10.

Also if you can control a raid , you can make your heroic azshara group and get some item. On my dh I set up hc azshara and killed bosses like 6 times until 439 ilvl.

i really dont enjoy pve, and it doesnt feel fair tpve players have the advantage in pvp.

2 Likes

right now gear > skill. sad I know.

You can join some mythic key communities on horde side. People write all the time in community. Anyone for +11 freehold etc. Join m+ communities if you want to have big role in pvp.

1 Like

prob just level a few chars in the av event then cancel sub tbh and hope shadowlands is better is not im out after 14 years of playing, i shouldnt have to do stuff i dont enjoy.

3 Likes

doubt they will bring vendors on shadowlands. wow became pure pve. the best thing you can get from wow pvp is 2100 rating transmog set. and its a mog.

1 Like

i’ve cancelled my sub anyway 6 days remaining i will try and level a few other chars in that time then im gone till shadowlands peace dude

4 Likes

Why should people do something they don’t like? You do realize how absolutely idiotic the current pvp system is.

But ok, farm keys. On my pala I struggle with healing (not that I can’t, I can, but it makes me very tired). On retri I don’t make enough dps. It’s just that pve is not my cup of tea. I do not feel so tired when healing in pvp. PVE is something I literally have to stand, forcing myself, so yes, why should we do it if we want to play pvp.

3 Likes

Mythic + are too hard, i don’t have a time and patience reading all those boss mechanics … One mistake and you are dead, no thx.
At least i finally start getting my ilvl 430 conquest gear on my main priest. 430 is ok for BGs, i don’t need 445 gear, the difference is barely noticable.

Yes but do we have any other option to gear up?

Not hard. +10 keys are casual pve.

It’s not that they are hard for most people it’s more the fact that if you didn’t get your Rio score up early nobody wants to play with you, would be nice if blizzard could break that addon.

2 Likes

And there’s the main issue and most alliance cannot do a simple +10 because of it and the fact that most alliance players switching to Horde including me because Horde does not give players hard time to do content in the game they even help you out while alliance is like i am better then you kind of attitude.

Conquest cap gear. I did somewhat fine until I stopped playing for about 5 months. When I came back, there’s literally no catch-up, unless I play M+…because I need to cap and receive all the 415 conquest gear (even if I already have these items) and only then I will start to receive 430 gear.

1 Like

they give 1 item per week. basically you dont play first 3 months of the season?

I mean what did u expect? Leave for 5 months come back and loot 430 items from mail? You still do have to play either pve or pvp … how that would be fair to players that didnt stop and worked their a$$ off to get gear?

Be nice to women.

??
Oh its a woman, my bad …lets write petition to blizzard that there is a girl gamer that came back from 5 month break and we wannt blizz to mail her full gear because otherwise it would be rude to woman. :+1:

1 Like

Its like 10 arena wins per conquest cap. You can get until current week very quickly if you farm 3v3 all the time right?

Dont know you but be nice to women. Never heard anything offensive to anybody from her since I know her. Try to use those words for toxic people.

Maybe, but its faster to cap in daily bg, doing weekly q, nazja bg, bounty, supply chest etc its way waaaaaay faster to cap like that instead of arena imo.

Ok, maybe my poor english betrayed me again, but i do not recall me being rude to her in any of my post here mate, and the fact that it is a woman doesnt change my standpoint on the topic ive writed about. :man_shrugging: