Power of the primus quest bugged

i changed my covenant to necrolord but i cant do the power of primus quest.

the quest shows up in the map but there is no npc that i can pick the quest from.

9 Likes

Please can you make a ticket about this? We’d need to look at your character more closely to see what’s happening :slight_smile:

i see. will do

Same happen to me and i already send a ticked about it yesterday…

i sent a ticket and they closed the ticket and replied by saying that i should re-take the quest… its like they dont even read what is written in the ticket…

im currently playing with no soul binds because of this bugg

1 Like

Same issue here, i just changed my covenant and cannot go further into quests. Any solution yet?

You should reopen your ticket and explain very clearly and simply what happened.

same issue for me (Elementstrik-Draenor) made a ticket, but got an automated message so far.

Got the same issue, reopened ticket. just tought i mention it here while i wait for response

I have the same problem … I changed my covenant two days ago to necrolord but i cant do the power of primus quest. the quest shows up in the map but there is no npc that i can pick the quest from.

Same for me. Also quests Anima is Strength & Bringing it all together does not work for hand in. Ticket reported: 76480279

Same here. Any chance for gm to manualy give power of the primus? i have raid tonight and it would be hard without covenant.

Yeah im stuck aswell… can get Renown but no Soulbinds! Great way of starting the new Raid-ID.
Ticket Number: EU76483548

Any of you got an answer how to tweak it?

Nope! Sadly gonna have to Raid without Soulbinds then -.-

Yep me too …

Same issue here.
It has also been reportet in the US Forum.

“Power of the primus” any update? raid in 3h :frowning:

I currently have my second ticket open. It’s just a waiting game at this point

same problem here, seems to be bugged