Power word fabulous, honor level 500+ guild (endosrsed by asmongold)

Hi everyone! Power Word Fabulous - Outland are once again recruiting the best of the best pvpers for adventures in bfa.

We are a small guild of players that want one thing and one thing only, to get a high honor level. Our GM recently got praise from asmongold live on stream, congratulating our guilds efforts, this has given us further incentive to make this guild bigger and even better than it already is.

We DO NOT accept bad players, so if you have an honor level under 500, please do not apply, as you will not get accepted. If you are above 500, please contact one of our members in game and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why don’t you post on the outland realm?

5 Likes

Funny thing is, honor level 500 is not the same as skill. Anyone can get honor level 500, it just comes down to how many hours you’re willing to invest in the game.

Take the BfA pre-patch for example, with the Darkshore world quests. I remember 40 man raids zerging the zone for easy/free honorable kills, day in and day out. Farming hundreds of levels. Resulting in a boat load of people with high honor level and zero skill.

So I find this thread to be hilarious, and a perfect example on everything that is wrong with this game at the moment. As if curve achievement = skill, honor level = skill, highest number keystone = skill, when in reality, most of these things can be bought for gold or from boosting services online, and require zero skill.

But then again… people are stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

• N
4 Likes

Please do not reply to this thread unless you are a GOOD player, players below 500 are simply not good enough for this guild.

You replied.

A perfect example that someone that has over 500 honor level, it doesn’t necessarily mean you are good at the game.

2 Likes

Tacto the troll.

That’s exactly what a bad player would say, please stop asking for an invite Shiv, you are not welcome, good players only.

1 Like

Please stick to the topic at hand, no derailing.

1 Like

I just did.
No my fault you’re a bunch of attention seeking trolls

I’m afraid i have had to flag your post as there is no room for personal attacks here, this a a new forum and doesn’t need your negativity.

We will allow you to join once you have the requirement set by the fine gentleman.

Please refrain from further discourse on this matter until then.

1 Like

Why would I want to join?
I’m sorry you felt offended enough to flag my post, too many snowflakes on this world now :stuck_out_tongue:

No offense taken, i’m just trying to keep the thread clean of off topic spam made from jealousy and ill feelings.

I wish you well though, train hard enough and you too could be winner!

1 Like

Not jealous.
Im hardly playing the game.
Just sad to see the old people trying to attention seek.

Just because Eggs is old doesn’t mean you can use his age against him, that’s ageism and it will not be tolerated inside our guild.

1 Like

:snowflake:

I’m hoping for a white christmas aswell, i’m glad you’re getting in the spirit.

Merry christmas.

An Outland guild posting on the Defias Brotherhood forums.
Cant get any members?
:rofl:

Guilds are just a social construct, made by the man to keep order. Ours is more a community of all forums, welcoming those who have proven themselves worthy.

Unlike Argent Dawn, we wont shun you and make you look elsewhere to post and rp. Cast aside at christmas, like a set of unwanted jedward dolls.

Take this opportunity and become part of the 1%.

Argent Dawn is the best realm.
Get out normie

Because you aren’t and have never been one of those >_<