Power word fabulous, honor level 500+ guild (endosrsed by asmongold)

/caremuch :smile:

Hoho here i am to bump it up again! Iā€™m glad to see some guilds have a requirement, Iā€™m sure alot of people do care about honor lvl because it stands out, good luck!

1 Like

If Tacto spent more time playing the game rather than posting shyte on the forum, he might actually progress to below average at the game.

I think he still clicks

Considering youā€™ve nothing to boast about yourself I wouldnā€™t be saying anything about what level people are at the game.

Considering you were boosted, you have no business trying to act the big man on the forum. What was stated about Tacto was correct. He spends more time on the forum than playing the game. Could be a reason why he isnā€™t as good as heā€™s trying to say he is, here in this thread. Thanks.

No one is acting the big man on the forum, I just shot down a BfA baby trying to act like heā€™s good when the game has the lowest amount of players it ever did.

Far from a BFA baby, So no, you didnā€™t shoot down anyone.
No one was saying I was good, merely pointing out that someone that started a thread acting like they were good, when the truth is really theyā€™re not anywhere close. ā€œRecruiting the best of the best pvpers for adventures in bfaā€ was something he said in the Opening Post. Iā€™m of the opinion he isnā€™t one of the best and I tried to give him some helpful advice. If he spent less time on the forum and more time playing, he could get there. Nothing to do with my skill level. Iā€™d say the same if I really was a BFA baby!
Where is he anyway? He should renew his subscription so that he can post some more. Then it wouldnā€™t be necessary for a white knight with an Irish accent to ride along and defend him.

Was talking about your achievements xoxo

Well yes, new account xoxo

I think the whole post is trolling, you seem to take it as a serious one.

1 Like

To be honest I dont think you need a sub to post on forums anymore. Iā€™ve been unsubbed since before first patch and I can still post

Guess Iā€™ll have to report it for trolling then :slight_smile:

Maybe we can also report you for trolling.

Go ahead.
Frankly my dear I dont give a damm

Excuse me sir, I have a far superior honor level to yourself, therefore you have not achieved more than me, I will happily sell you my tips and tricks to achieve a high level, but it will cost you a hefty sum of gold, please message me in-game if you are interested, I want to help improve you as a player!

1 Like

True pvpers do RBGs and Arenas scrub

You give a damn by posting here.

2 Likes

Can i join pretty please?

Thanks

We gain honor levels through all sorts of fun in-game activities including RBGs and Arena, thank you for interest but as you already know we have a policy of not accepting Argent Dawn players, we will not be responding to any more of your requests.

If you have a high honor level then we would welcome you with open arms!