Praise be the light!

To their most honourable Lordships and Lady’s Blue of the realm of Blizzard;
I Justitia of Outland writing “Praise be the holy light” lay down low bows to you, your lordships and ladyships of Blizzard and pray these tidings receive you in good health and spirits.

Although we write little to each other, almost not at all, and I don’t know why such coldness prevails between us, still I write this missive from fraternal feeling, not from principle that you will receive this letter with clarity.

At first, I thank you for not forgetting us humble holy paladins as we continue to perform our ecclesiastic duties in Azeroth and beyond. I received your communique in re our talent tree moving into the expectant adventures in Dragon Isles.

Mere words cannot do justice to the range of emotions that I like many of my sanctified brothers and sisters were overcome by. Brother Maximillian of Northshire rues the day he decided to mount his divine steed into noble combat against the evil denizens of UnGoro Crater, the news that milords and milady’s insistence on binding us to this noble yet cumbersome beast has been a cause of great malady for many a crusader.

Lord Grayson grieved at the news that in your infinite wisdom, you have decreed to abolish the Long Arm of the Law talent. It is my sacred duty to inform you that such an action may be perceived by my fellow brothers and sisters in the light as malfeasance on your part.

Justiciar Pureheart jeremiad - that it will be difficult for the warriors of the light to purge the wicked, bless the masses and effectuate righteous justice if we are unable to keep up with the fleeting feet of evil due to an apparent lack of locomotion.

I therefore laydown my plea in this humble penning, please do reconsider and review your decisions on the present skills and talents and especially the ambulatory dexterity of Paladins going forward, Light knows we have exemplified stoic forbearance in persevering given our present malaise.

Do not abandon us, for fear of my pochette abandoning the blizzard store.

Yours in light,

Justitia of Outland

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.