Pre-Cata checklist - looking for ideas!

Hello everyone! With Cata looming on the horizon I’m thinking of doing stuff that would be difficult or impossible to do in the next expansion.

So far my to-do list is:
Do EK/Kalimdor Loremaster
Try and get the ZG tiger/raptor mounts
Max professions (ok this isn’t going away but is still a good idea to do probably)

Open to ideas of what else I can do. :slight_smile: Do you have any plans of your own?

1 Like

Prepare 3-4 alchemists for that passive gold income :smiley: Get achievements that become Feats of strenght in Cata (Keymaster, Did somebody order a knucle sandwich and so on)

1 Like

This is an excellent guide:

https://www.warcrafttavern.com/cataclysm/guides/removed-content-guide/

I am not sure whether we will have enough time to complete much.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! :slight_smile:

My current plan for Cata is to play really casually, unless a somewhat established raiding guild that fits my schedule magically appears, which is highly unlikely. So the only thing I’ve been preparing is basically getting classes I plan to play in some fashion somewhat geared, aswell as getting transmog sets ready, so I don’t have to run around looking like a clown.

1 Like

Well you can’t really avoid that.

Hah! Farming ZG on 3 day CD basis by 3 characters with a friend from mid of phase 1 (november 2022) First tiger dropped somewhere in September 2023, second in January 2024. No raptors so far.