Pre-patch data downloaded but

Hi,

I’ve just dl’ed the 20GB data for the pre-patch. I had an issue with that as my SSD ran out of space but after removing some old installations I free’d up enough space to dl the latest patch.

I wanted to ask here as I only 2.9 GB left on the SSD now. I only have WoW and Win10 on there. I’ve only ever installed one other game or program since I bought this PC and that has been removed now and I’ve double-checked that there are no large folders that windows might have installed that are obviously unnecessary.

My PC has a 120 GB SSD and a 1 TB hard drive that is 95% empty.

So my real question(s) is whether there is any action I need to take now (as I only have 3GB free on the SSD), and if so what are my options. E.g getting a bigger SSD, moving WoW on to the D: drive that is mostly empty, or anything else.

Thanks.

For the best experience, getting a larger SSD would be the best choice. But if you move WoW to HDD, the only thing you notice is longer loading screens, really.

SL recommends 100GB SSD for the game alone, so 120gb total for Windows and WoW does seem too small, so one of them would need to move, unless you upgrade the SSD.

1 Like