Pre-patch date and why

Yeah… i barely see 2-3 players when i go through that ghost town, a shame that the city is unused.

Buy elixir os the rapid mind
Do random dungeons pop the elixir for 3 lvls a dungeon only need 25 of them,
On my reamm they are 15k each so
And 20 dungeon ur lvl 90
1 hr in draenor and ur 100

Do 3 days of invasion to 110,
Buy freehold boost (40k)
Aand voila ur lvl 120 and that for 400k gold and 10 hrs

Tbh playing PTR and how fast leveling is/feels makes leveling on retail such a slog. Ughhh

2 Likes

Does this stack with Draught of the Ten Lands?

Also, i wanna just do quests and no dungeons, or get boosts.
So i was looking for a lvling route if any faster ones exist. :smiley:

Thanks for the info though.

Alliance or horde?

Horde. xD

For the 10 chars!

2 Likes

If that’s the case, go find it yourself XD

Wow… happened twice tonight.
1st with Blizz raising my hopes for a pre-patch date… and now you.

I feel so… betrayed!

3 Likes
  1. To click bait shadowlands pre-patch news

:slight_smile:

if you starting at 20 then even faster but

Its dungeon spamming while traveling to each starting zone for each faction and doing the 1-10 areas the quest density in those zones is so high that the xp you gain far outways trying to do a normal zone. By doing these alone you can put yourself from level 20 to 60 in around an hour and a half if you know the zones and are pulling efficiently.

Once that is done then if your class can heal or tank dungeon spamming up till Cataclysm is the fastest way “for me”.

Once in Cata do Mount Hyjal up until the cultist section then back to dungeon spamming until WOD.

Do WOD intro buy xp pot from the vendor in garrison then just fly round WOD and collect all the treasures most of them give a quests worth of xp each and with an addon you can find all of them pretty quickly with epic flying ofcourse.

For leigon bit of rng depends whether you can be bothered waiting or not but Val’sharah to completion plus 1 or 2 bonus objectives is puts you at 110 if your lucky and theres an invasion on then that plus 30 mins in Val’sharah puts you there.

For BFA Vol’dun is fastest zone for leveling but you skip the final quest where you fight the general which puts you at about 118 and then from there to naz’mir as the questing is much more streamlined like Vol’dun is rather than Zul’dazar which sends you everywhere.

Not the best explanation but I have 19 level 120’s at this point and I avreage around 14 hours doing this.

For the Draenor part get Handy Notes and the Draenor treasures addon and basic one but I only really use it for BFA is Azeroth auto pilot.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed walkthrough!

Wow… dungeon spamming really pays off if it takes just 1.5 hours. Sounds tempting, even though i wanna do this through lvling. Well if i get bored on later chars i might do this.

That’s what i do… except the cultist section instead of spamming dungeons. xD

Bought the pot for the DK, will definitely do it always. I’ve noticed that the treasures give a lot and i have the addon… guess i didn’t want to fly so much, maybe i’ll do a flythrough sometimes.

Didn’t try Vol’dun yet as first zone of attack, i’ll do it with the druid once it’s there.

Was good, thanks a lot! Lots of tips and tricks i can use.

2 Likes

I think it will be be out on the 9th.

They even don’t want to tell when PvP season ends… :roll_eyes: Said soon©

But that’s a Friday… i don’t think Blizz is that mean.
Just leave it at the 7th. xD

Yeah… we all know how Blizzard soon works. Basically sometimes between the near future and sometimes before the end of time… =((
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Soon

Well, I can build myself a date.

4 Likes

:astonished:

I have filed so many bug reports in the past few days in PTR that they had to postpone the whole release. It will be somewhere in november, probably at the end of it. Sorry for that :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Can you go on Beta and bug the stupid Covenants? pweaze xD

Working on it, as soon as I get the invitation to beta :crazy_face:

Maybe next expac… the Timeskip expac!