Pre-patch date and why

So, as we can see, Blizz is not going to give us a pre-patch date.
Why?

1. Because we’re ugly. :sob:
  2. Scared of getting Covid19 from us. :mask:
  3. They had no idea for the past ~2 weeks when it will be, because they are still working on fixing 559834729348 bugs.
  4. Blizz is just shy and can’t talk to us about a pre-patch date. :flushed:

So… which do you think is the reason???
I’m going with number 4, so i’ll be asking Blizz for that pre-patch date!

@Blizz So… Hey, how you doin’? :smirk:

13 Likes
11 Likes

Probably because there is a fight between devs and leadership inside Blizzard. Leaders want the patch as soon as possible to get more people into game, while devs push back because it is not ready or buggy as hell. Until two sides can come to some kind of compromise, no date can be announced.

4 Likes

Still they don’t do a BFA rushed and with full bug, i’m full over it.
I can wait if there is no bug,

Because let’s admit that actually transmog and character customisation is still with a lot of bug.
And i heard that Frost DK got a attack animation somewhere.

So let’s fix that before official.
We can wait in PTR meanwhile.

2 Likes

You’ll get the date tomorrow, two weeks before release, US time.

Option 5: We need to prove our self to ODYN that we are wörthy

Most likely, they wanna stall until the last possible moment…

It’s not about the wait… it’s about giving us a damn date, just let us know… is it the 29th? The 6th? or the last minute lucky 13th???

You’re betting on them sticking to the 2 week notice area… with the way things are going, i’m not so sure they care about stuff like that anymore.

Though i am expecting a date this week.

Well… lemme go do the Trial of Waiting for Blizz to give up that Pre-patch date then! :joy:

No, I called them a week ago and told them to postpone the patch, because Civilization VI gets an update on September 24, and I want to have time to play that first. And they were very understanding and immediately moved the release date two weeks, for October 7, so it doesn’t interfere with my plans.

10 Likes

Hmmm… well, it makes sense!
October 7 it is, c’mon guys, put down the pitchforks and throw the torches in the nearest ancient tree mounts, we’re going home! yeeeeehaaww

I’m waiting to level an alt, but if you’re right, i might as well start leveling now, i’ll be 120 before this mess hits.

Do it… i’m leveling a lot of alts now and in the pre-patch… i’ve already lvl’d one and started the 2nd. xD
Going to have all classes by the time SL hits.

I can’t even level alts right now because every time I try, I think “but I can make them look better in pre-patch and do the new starting zone and just do 1 expansion, which will calm my completion obsession…” and end up going AAAAAAA

1 Like

I have to get back on track with the leveling on Horde (Tarren Mill) and it is stupidly slow smh. I hate my life.

I want the pre-patch for that purpose only :’(

2 Likes

I hope they are, male dwarf face is still a mess with that bugged and creepy idle animation.

3 Likes

Well… i’ve done with about 8 classes the new starting zone. But i can’t afford to wait to do 10 classes during the pre-patch… i might not finish.

About making them look good, i’ve made them on ptr and just gotten the numbers for them. So as soon as the pre-patch hits and i’m near the barber, i can make them look exactly how i wanted with the new options. :smiley:
The new options are really nice. xD

I know what you mean, it takes over 30-35 hours to hit max at this rate, but at least i learn the classes rotations a bit and make some muscle memory… and accommodated keybinds with them.

Yeah, reported a bunch of bugs on the ptr.
Also my DH didn’t even have a face for a few weeks. rofl

3 Likes

If it takes your over 30 hours to level from 1-120 then your doing it wrong. 14-15 hours is average if you know what your doing my fastest being 12 hours.

Blizz ain’t Tinder. Go visit Goldshire or Silvermoon for a date.

There is really a Goldshire counterpart on horde side ??

Sounds fast, what is your route?

With a lvl 20 Zandalari druid i’ve gone to:

Kalimdor

• Ashenvale 20-30
  • Stonetalon Mountains 30-45
  • Felwood 45-55
  • Winterspring 55-60

Wotlk Expac

• Borean Tundra 60-73
  • Dragonblight 73-80 [this is where i am now at 76]

Cataclysm expac

• Mount Hyjal 80-90

Draenor expac

• Dark Portal quests 90-93~
  • Frostfire Ridge - 93-100

Legion expac

• Azsuna 100-110

BFA expac

• Zuldazar 110-120

I’ve never gone with a low lvl char… i’ve made a dh in the past and a dk last week, the 30-35 hours is just an estimate.

To note that i have +xp heirlooms, all of them and use the BFA +10% xp Draught of the Ten Lands.

Noo… let my dreams be dreams!
Well… can’t say i expect much from a robot. :confused:

I didn’t know either… lol

I’m told its silvermoon but that can’t be because everytime i pass through there our city is dead as a door nail

3 Likes