Pre Patch Duration

Not sure how people feel about duration fun wise, but I for one would hope it is longer than live. I’t would allow time to switch professions, have fun blowing up Naxx with new talent trees :slight_smile: And I think we could also bank honor and marks?

Oh and level a Horde Paladin!

2 Likes

I hope its not longer then a month, my preferred time is going to be 2 weeks.

1 Like

I’d say 4-6 weeks is most likely. I don’t remember how long the pre-patch was in vanilla, can’t remember. But I have a feeling that it was something like that.

I really hope they wipe honor/marks before tbc goes live. Having to farm that now vs warriors with MoM who fap on CD and crit you for 8000 in 1 swing.

As long as possible and as early as possible, I hope. Even if it stayed here for 6+ months.

Servers gonna blow in Blasted Lands if the event is only for 2 weeks

They will wipe honor but not marks, as far as I know. Though wondering what will happen to the marks in mailbox - will you be able to retrieve them spend them instantly? You’d still need to farm some honor within 24 hours, though.

I don’t see it being longer than 3-4 weeks before expansion, otherwise it’ll make very little of sense.

Back then it was 6 weeks I think, and it was still a part of Vanilla until 2.0.3 came with the event.

I think it should be longer, and the event itself should be longer too because back then you’d just stand there all day trying to get a tag, and now servers have even bigger population…

unless they superlayer Blasted Lands.

Servers going to blow no mater the duration of the prepatch

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.