Pre-patch - Evoker

Trust me, they won’t be. So don’t set yourself up to be disappointed.

they cant even get the pre patch event to work even :rofl:

Beyond as in further into dragon isles why would they limit you from leaving the starting area

1 Like

Only datamining for now, which was never wrong. Two flash screens were datamined.

but when the pre patch will take place?

Alright, that is a bit more evidence that I can actually believe. I mean, I am sure the events are later on, probably the last two weeks, but that they wouldn’t release dracthyr for the pre-order straight off the bat would be very disappointing!

They haven’t said, only that season 4 ends on the 25th. You would therefore logically think pre-patch is the 26th. Why leave us with actually 0 end game content for weeks? Doesn’t seem plausible. So, we are hoping the 26th but I find it odd there hasn’t been a proper announcement yet :frowning:

thanks! since im on holiday from the 31th i hope it will be that date.
Lets hope… But i hope too they never stop the 50% bonus for levelling toons.

prepatch is 26th yes …

I honestly would love the XP bonus to continue until the events part, so that I could level one of each class and learn the new talent trees. Unfortunately I have feeling it will turn off soon as the patch hits… but we will just have to wait and see I suppose.

1 Like

eh yes… im tryin to level to 60 every class both in every faction. its a breeze. lets wait and see

Sorry Chick, but I told ya so;

Phase Two: 16 November

• New Race/Class: Dracthyr Evoker Available: Players will menace their foes (or empower their allies) as the new dracthyr Evoker, World of Warcraft’s first-ever race and class combination. Able to switch between a humanoid visage and a fearsome draconic form, the dracthyr are highly mobile, and their unique Evoker class can specialize in ranged damage-dealing or in aiding their allies as a healer by harnessing the mystical gifts of dragonkind.
  • New Zone: The Forbidden Reach: Play through the starting zone for WoW’s newest hero class, the Dracthyr Evoker
  • New Dungeon: Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr: Located in the Badlands within the Eastern Kingdoms, players will venture into Uldaman to lay claim to a legacy of knowledge left behind by the titans. This ancient titan facility is where, long ago, allies of the heroic Keeper Tyr hid the Discs of Norgannon.
  • In-Game Events: Primal Storms: Ward off attacks from the Primalists with new quests and world events, setting the stage for Dragonflight’s launch.

Indeed. Though had you shown the datamined splash screens I would have believed it more :slight_smile:

Stoopid blizzard!

1 Like

I sadly didnt have access to them but I had seen hence my insistence that what I was saying was true, I do apologise.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.