[Pre-Patch RP/ RP PVP] The Ghouls 💀 21-22.11.2020

Ruuuaarghh ghoulish dogs you dare!?

5 Likes

Sick … (like sickness (turning into ghoul) lol)

5 Likes

We’re in! PTSD won’t be stopping the elves.

2 Likes

It’s time to Ghoul!

1 Like

No guts, no gory.

1 Like

No, I think I will not

Time to show off my Ashbringer… Oh wait.

4 Likes

@morsteth What of those of Absolute mad lads of Scourge? Not your Banshee Queen ones, but the ones of Cult of the Damned? Can we make an appearance to some degree in the event?

I’m so looking forward to this! Hope to see you all there =D

3 Likes

You can show up as a any character and RP PvP/ emote battle the other players but the Loyalist/ Evil RPers will attend mostly as the ghouls and since ghouls are hostile to anyone but other ghouls I think it is best if CotD/ Scourge players also attend as ghouls

But as I said you can show up how you like

5 Likes

That looks fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Come my ghoul brethren! Eat the flesh of the LIVING!

Soon… We shall see this.

Rejoice fellow cult of the damned, Our master calls! too us, It is time!
Time too feed the unworthy too the maw! Release the plauge!

I for certain will participate!

It will be time for one last fight on Azeroth for this Draenei

The summoning progress in the Razor Hill was done. Armoured Knight stood up in the hill and the dead of the night they shouted. “Your end is nigh! The Scourge will be rulers of this pitiful world! We give a chance to surrender, Thy drum hits eight times, we will unleash our fury upon you. Otherwise, die and join the folly as meanless subjects as you are!”

To set the atmosphere

Rage, rage against the dying of the servers when they burst into flames on the 24th

This pre-patch event? Uhhh yeah, it begins TODAY. Don’t miss out!

1 Like

Brains!? Brains!

Finna clarify to leave no misconceptions: This event does not follow the typical white hit auto attack etc. rule set to better represent the chaotic massive ghoul swarm, so don’t expect to never face the in game death mechanic (obviously doesn’t have to mean IC death)

4 Likes