[Pre-Patch RP/ RP PVP] The Ghouls đź’€ 21-22.11.2020

Death’s claws reach around the world: A foe thought long bested has risen from ice cold grounds, commanded by the stygian angels of the afterlife’s darkest domain. An army of festering ghouls beyond number streams down from the north and washes over the lands of the living. Waves of evil surge against the great gates of civilization, soon threatening to bury this world under them. The ghouls are here.

The tenebrous dead are already gnawing at Stormwind City and even Orgrimmar, now they come to infest what is left…

Lakeshire of the Alliance and Razor Hill of the Horde send their messengers – they call for help.

Every role player is welcome to attend these two events, the first beginning on the 21st (Alliance/ Lakeshire) this weekend at around 8 PM ST and the second the day after (Horde/ Razor Hill) at the same time. An army of ghouls will attack the two locations and YOU have to slay them to defend the town.

No specific RP PvP rules apply for this event, but of course we keep it IC and always have common courtesy in mind. I am looking forward to kill you (as a ghoul).

:metal:

(You can also come to be a ghoul [don’t use the explosion ability] on one or both days, if you prefer that over supporting the weak Alliance or foolish Horde.)

Contacts: Morsteth, Skabb, Perroy, Declan, Gruggosh, Vasháva, more TBA.

64 Likes

ME???

18 Likes

Everyone minus goldshire lux that is

18 Likes

It’s hammering time!

4 Likes

Undead, RP, my favorite guilds? This is like a dream come true!

2 Likes

Evilxaven will be in attendance i hope

8 Likes

Damn, that’s a Morsteth masterpiece I believe if I’ve ever seen one! :smile:

1 Like

Aaah, Exciting! :smiley:

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/a_Paq8eJ834

4 Likes

That looks really cool! Looking forward to attend it, work willing! :pray:

2 Likes

I heard there was (and probably still is) a tragic slaughter in Goldshire, involving the scourge menace. My thoughts & prayers go out to none of the victims. :crying_cat_face:

Anyhow.
Gather your finest, the ghoul invasion is coming! :skull:

6 Likes

Time to chop till I drop.

5 Likes

Let’s get crackin’.

1 Like

I am ready with fireballs and angry screaming!

3 Likes

Haha ghouls go brrrrrr

3 Likes

Let’s do this.

2 Likes

Time to get Grabbed by the Ghoulies

2 Likes

Delightful! You can never have enough ghouls

Time to purge these lands ! For the Light !

1 Like

Let’s go let’s go let’s go

3 Likes