Precognition

You can craft 450 right now if you rly want it on any other piece except back/ring/neck/wrist. Otherwise you have to wait to wednesday to be able to buy either “Lesser Crest of Honor” or “Lesser Crest of Conquest”.
Im personally buying the Lesser Crest of Honor and craft it on my ring the first thing I do on wednesday since I know its one piece I will never change in PvP.

i want it on ring
i wont do it on feet, because i want 2p Tier set (head/chest), and 6 pieces world pvp set for so, u cannot craft it on those, i can craft it on ring, back, etc, but i guess ill go for ring

Yea, I mean, the first thing im doing on wednesday is craft precog on ring → buy entire honor set → see what Scalewarden item I want to keep and fix strife to upgrade → enchant and fix things up → start que’ing for RSS and hope for the best on my SP and when my friend is online prob m+ >_>

how much should i give for commission?

shrug aeghis said 5k in his guide

I normally just give 2k, but honestly, give anything. I am a blacksmith and I fill random orders for 5g all the time. I need to fill them for a quest so if you wanted it for free i’d do it

ive put order up, tip 3.5k, nothing happening tho, how long does it normally take… am i the only one who just doesn’t like this system ?

Depends on what u are after + how much of your own ingredients you put in etc

all ingredients, ring, 3.5k tip

Well, then all you can hope for is a person from Outland to craft it for you, if it were server-wide or on a more pop server it would have already been done. Or I would atleast have done it x)

oh, it has to be from outland ? im doomed. unless it works both factions

yes, it seems to be faction-wide but not region-wide. Connected servers works aswell but thats sadly it. Sadge that Outland used to be a good server.

tried to make it good again, but warmode got in my way, also 2 kinda bad expansions

Well ppl started to move away from Outland during cata I believe since I were in Malice in Wonderland before they moved server during that period x) Ive moved servers quite alot due to friends aswell.

i think i went outland during mop

This is how you explain something ! Great - thanks .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.