Precognition

okay, so, i get it, we can craft it apparently

HOW do i get it right now ? because trade chat is basically dead and has been dead for months
Nobody sems to know how can i get precognition atm, everyone who has answered so far has ssaid “you craft it” yes, yes i know you craft it, where, how? what do i search in AH/orders ?

You craft it - in your profession tab

yes, that seems to be what everyone told me, and we could read on wowhead a month ago, but if i wanted precognition in the next 5 minutes, nobody knows how to get it or where

googled it, took me roughly 15sec. Search for Statuette of Foreseen Power on AH.

1 Like

on first day, legit nobody could answer this apparently, still, Aeghis made a video about the whole thing step by step, someone linked me the video yesterday

Yea, question to me will just be where the best place to craft it on. Might be crafted boots if you need haste/vers. But im waiting before I do it to see what top players do x)

i feel like its lowkey a lose, because i cannot have 6p wpvp gear and 2p tier set on me

Depends, you can use it on a ring if you get the highest tier ring sooner or later I believe? But I also dont want to waste something you only get once per 2nd week…

By my understanding you recraft gear and add the item for increase +30 recipe but it’s the special one that stats it adds pre cog but the item in ah is like 100k atm on my server

1. Open a box from pvp (or buy it for 5000 honour from honour vendor in valdrakken.) You’ll get a green quest item from it, turn it in. You’ll get 2 crafting reagents as the reward. Looks like this:

1. Pick up the PvP quest to earn 1500 honour in epic bgs. Finish it and turn it in. You will gain ‘splintered spark of shadowflame’ from the bag you get for finishing the quest.

2. Go to new cave, pick up quest named ‘power unified’ - quest wants you to have a 'splintered spark of shadowflame, you did this in step 2, so insta turn in the quest.

3. The reward is 2 ‘splintered spark of shadowflame’ - right click it in ur bag to turn it into ‘spark of shadowflame.’ looks like this:

1. Go to the auction house. search ‘foreseen power’ - this item is precog. buy it. Looks like this:

1. You can choose the stats of the item you will craft. So search ‘draconic missive’ on the auction house and pick your stats:

1. Lets say you are a cloth user and you want to craft a cloth chestpiece. You go to the crafting order guy now and pick ‘vibrant wildercloth vestments’:

Note: you can craft precog on any slot i believe, but the items you got in step 1 only upgrade armour pieces to 450, not rings or neck. I don’t know what is BiS either. I just threw precog on gloves for my boomkin and belt for my resto shaman. ask a streamer. Anyways -

1. You need to get the remaining crafting items from the auction house, in this case its 10 Spool of Wilderthread and 12 Vibrant Wildercloth Bolt:

1. Finally do all this, choose what you want to comission the crafter for, and place order, then wait for someone to make it:

7 Likes

thx, i got it, kinda, now, i want lesser trophy, to get ring done instead of feet honestly, i was going for the feet, but i change dmy mind to ring, so, i need a lesser trophy of glory, any idea ?

no, i was gonna craft a ring myself but couldnt figure that one out. i just ended up looking at what stats were on the tier pieces then crafted it in the slot that had the worst stats (mastery crit gloves in the case of boomkin)

for my resto shaman i just copied lontar, who made it on belt.

if i had to guess the ring trophy one is probably from arena or something like that.

According to patch notes or something like it, the lesser trophy will cost around 500-550 conquest. So it will be between either buying that one first thing or wait until you got other pieces. But personally, I feel 500 for a 450 ring with your own stats + precog isnt bad since most pieces costs that and you will sooner or later most likely buy it aswell.

But it depends if you want to max out fast or not, since this is more based on either putting it on boots so you dont avoid tier set or high pref stats or ring (in my personal opinion). But you could also just wait and see what top players do since what ive understood it, you can craft precog on old spark for 424 until youve decided.

yeah on ptr it seem that way - but personally i feel it has to be an oversight. why is it ok for me to craft a 450 chest right now, but a 450 ring is too much and needs 500+ conquest?

i think its an oversight in the same way there are no daggers to be bought with bloody tokens right now. its like half of the pre-season stuff is turned on, the other half not. very weird

1 Like

I actually dont know. Kinda pissed abit honestly that you only got 2 of the trophys where I didnt even want to use my first spark. Ring is just most pref spot.

im still waiting for sword for pvp on mage…

Didnt know until I read it today, funny enough, the crafting option will also have honor variation. So you can use the honor craft precognition on a ring and save the conquest for other pieces until later. Next week you can craft other PvP with the trophys you got for free and as last piece to upgrade it could be the conquest ring from honor.

Its not perfect, but to me a good way to not waste conquest early start. Since I do feel crafted ring is the only thing you wont rly change.
Personal opinion, actual top players might have a different opinion xd

reading that i got even more confused, so, in short terms, how do i get a ring with precog

1 Like

Leeches explained it abit uptop.

But basically, you can buy the Statuette of Foreseen Power.
Buy the ingrediense for lets say hourglass ring or titanic ring.
Buy the Lesser Crest of Honor that makes the crafted 437 in PvP. (wednesday)
Buy a Missive for your preferred stats.
Make an order for the titanic ring or hourglass depending on what u want.
In that order, put in the embellishment Statuette of Foreseen Power, the Lesser Crest of Honor, Missive for the stats you want, the ingredients for the ring and order it with w/e payment u want to give. Obv it costs also a spark.

Im currently fixing my JC so I can craft my own ring for example for all my chars xd I like having my own names on my crafted items!
If you want precog on boots/waist or w/e piece you deemed you want it on, the same example still stands but with another part instead of ring.

i was just missing the pvp thingy for the Item level, so is 434 the limit, until we get trophies i assume, or conquest ring, that it ?