Predict The Future Lore 👁

We team up to fight the big bad evil yet we’re still gonna be at war at the end of the expansion ggwpz

1 Like

So this is why you lost the tabard? Pretending to be from Stormwind now are you?

Nah, I just fancied a change, and also wanted to disassociate myself from BFA’s faction “war”.

2 Likes

tyrande will die to save the horde.

1 Like

The spirits of Broxigar and Varok will team up and cleave the Jailer a new bumhole.

1 Like

Tyrande finds Sylvanas but they manage to find a common ground, forgive everything and defeat the jailer with the power of friendship and rainbows.

But then the true demon lord, i mean the one who jailed the jailer appears and lazer Beam the duo. Sylvanas will sacrifice herself to save Tyrande, which enrage her and she swear vengeance for Sylvanas. She then proceed to do an old elunari ritual which summon the gentle side of Elune and become the day warrior, gathering strengh from the bonds she formed with her friends.

Empowered by these positive vibes, Tyrande will shoot for the stars and defeat the big boss. She’ll then return to azeroth, make a beautiful memorial for Sylvanas with ponies and cakes then live happily thereafter with Malfurion in a regrown Tel’Drasil they’ll call “Sylv’Drasil”

The end.

8 Likes

Encore!!!

I raise you as a gibbering insane cannibal…

Your overall fate will be…

Hahahaha that would be telling.

2 Likes

Gimme a theme and i’ll do me best

Nathanos :thinking:

I preferred your old mog by the way, the face mask was nicer

1 Like

Challenge accepted

1 Like

Sinny will marry Anduin and then there will be a horrible plot to tear them apart!!!

6 Likes

i logged off with that xD i also hate looking at my profile pic today xD

makes notes

3 Likes

Ever notice how there are no ducks at all on Azeroth?

My prediction is that the Void Lords themselves are an intelligent race of duck like beings and all of Azeroths ducks have simply “gone home” to join their masters’ grand void army.

3 Likes

In Shadowlands Souldefíler will combine other disasters, I’m sure… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yrel will come from alternate draenor with their version of the army of light and will take over the alliance since Turalyon lets her. Alleria is branded traitor and escapes and Alliance players get to choose between playing a loyalist or a rebel.

1 Like

(clears throat)

What made hers better? :cry:

2 Likes

Illidan goes mad after killing the titan Sargeras , he comes back to azeroth and kills Tyrande and Malfurion ,Consumed by hatred and madness he becomes the next super villain .

5 Likes