Predict The Future Lore ๐Ÿ‘

:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:
Basically what the title says, predict a tid-bit of lore you think will happen.

Maybe one day you can link your post and say โ€œYou called itโ€

i like this one from Raduim:

1 Like

Malfurion and Tyrande will die

3 Likes
  • someone/something threatens the world
  • we go fight them
  • we kill them with the help of a major lore character
19 Likes

The universe is a murloc, the various realms are but the few brain cells he has left and one day weโ€™ll stumble upon his empty eyes and gaze at the outside world.

10 Likes

We will arrive back from the shadowlands and some massive threat will have taken over azeroth and I will be the only person who can fight itโ€ฆ

/justcallmechampion

7 Likes

I think thatโ€™s too far-fetched.

6 Likes

The future Lore - the biggest gin producer :smiley:
https://twitter.com/devolore/status/1286502453471588352

fixed it xD

4 Likes

Right before the final fight the major lore character will be taken out of commission and we will have to deal with the problem ourself.

1 Like

The Horde and Alliance Armistice will end. They will fight each other until the big bad is revealed and the leaders realise to defeat this evil we need to put aside our differences and fight together to win.

8 Likes

Sylvanas will return to the Forsaken, she will show everyone that Nโ€™zoth was mind controlling them (HE IS NOT DED). He could not control her, so he turned everyone on her.

Getting them to SL was the only way to free them from Nโ€™zoth grasp. Again we fight Nโ€™zoth with the aid of Azshara and after we wins, he will be locked again by Azshara the queen.

Garrosh somehow comes back in SL as an Orc leader and purge the horde of its traitors, equivantly alliance will lose Malfurion/Tyrande/Worgen leader.

New leaders rises from both side, for another faction war in Post SL.

Oh, and in the process horde gets lightforge undeads (PATHETIC!!!) Sylvanas will be more powerful to use stronger magic to reanimate them.

3 Likes

The horde and alliance will merge and the new faction colour with be the resultant purple.

5 Likes

I can see this happening, and Iโ€™m all for anything that kills Malfurion and Tyrande.

Genn, can take or leave. Heโ€™s trying too hard to bend the will of Anduin to become a bloodthirsty, revenge seeking king, so knocking him out of the picture will be fine.

1 Like

Whole reasoning behind Sylvanas behaviour is the fact she had found out that Jailor has managed to swap places and appearances with Arbiter. Real Arbiter is sitting as โ€œJailorโ€ in maw, practically prisoned there and real Jailor is pretending to be Arbiter. Sylvanas is trying to help real Arbiter in maw to get as much as possible powerfull folks there, so on the end we can rise against the real Jailor who is sitting in place of Arbiter.

This would redeem Sylvanas leaving us players feel like idiots. Sounds like a perfect continuum for BFA. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

MAH KWEEEN!!!

2 Likes
  • Turalyon might becomes evil

• Genn might die fighting Sylvanas, and Princess Tess becomes Queen of Gilneas.

• Tyrande is going into the Shadowlands and will be a horrible written character to the point where you hate her (as usual)

I feel like the night elves canโ€™t seem to get anything good Written for them. First they lose their home and then Tyrande (who is Afk for a while starts acting crazy.) the Night elves themselves are very peaceful and deserve a better written story

• Calia might become Horde

• Night elves and Undead will find a new home

• I predict a horrible story written for the Alliance side

2 Likes

I think Nightelves might try and claim Nordrassil

1 Like

letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ

sylvanas will be proven to be right ( sheโ€™s double crossing the jailer, or the arbiter will be the actual baddie) and the burning of teldrassil will be painted as a lesser evil, necessary to save azeroth.
after a while the horde will go genocidal for the 12.000 th time, the alliance will prove to be absolutely useless and incompetent, getting beaten at every turn, until some deus ex machina saves the day, the horde will blame a random scapegoat, and go unpunished.
the ne will get screwed over something, possibly paying a huge price for a stupid and irrelevant thing, like having a faction leader risk her life with a dangerous ritual, in order to kill a single valkyr.
horde and alliance will join forces to face a new cosmic threat.

3 Likes

Victory for Sylvanasโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Gilneas has a referendum to leave the Alliance and promptly gets annihilliated.

4 Likes