Predictions for Sylvanas fight in 9.1

I suspect either the following:

• It’s been datamined that we return to the seat of the Arbiter during the Sylvanas encounter, the place where she allocates souls to a particular afterlife. I’m imagining that we fight Sylvanas to the point that she is almost defeated and she escapes into one of the infinite portals to varying realms

• Tyrande will have some involvement. She is hell-bent on killing Sylvanas for what she did at Teldrassil, so for her not to land the killing blow, or to get some form of vengeance, would mean her entire story from Teldrassil amounting to nothing. We’re yet to see the true extend of the power she has as Night Warrior; she has the essense of an actual god flowing through her veins… surely we need to see just how strong this power is?

• During the fight, Sylvanas is slowly defeated, and she seeks the Jailor for help, only to realise she has been a puppet to him all along. I’m imagining she cries out for help, and he ignores her, because “every soul has a purpose.” Sylvanas purpose is to distract the heroes. She see’s this, and thus she changes sides

• She dies. We must remember that Sylvanas is still mortal. She died when she flung herself from Icecrown, but her soul was returned to the realm of the living as part of her arrangement with the Jailer. So IF she dies in the upcoming raid, her soul will just return to the Maw, albiet with none of her banshee powers. I am imagining that, further into the expansion, Sylvanas was privy to some “super secretive” information to defeat the Jailer, so we must venture into Torghast to find Sylvanas’ soul and get her help in defeating him.

My prediction is at 1% HP remaining Wrathion leaps from the shadows and stabs her with yet another magic fancy dagger.

I’m only kinda kidding too. I’m sure Tyrande will be involved and she’ll sacrifice her Night Warrior powers to save her in the final moments.
Tyrande will find peace and forgive Sylvanas and in the process Sylvanas will forgive herself, and we’ll forgive her for the mass murders while she aids us to defeat the Jailer in 9.2

Blizzard is too afraid to kill her.

Sylvanas will stay alive because of simpsvanas !

Aye, but they may give us something in the middle ground wherein she is killed, but she’s still in the game, just as a soul in the shadowlands.

That, or Tyrande turns extra nasty and then hunts down her soul to wipe her from existence.

She deserves nothing else, to be perfectly honest.

When she drops to 1%, a cavalry of white knights appears to defend her and allows her to escape.

1 Like

still not explained how Wrathion got the shadow priest weapon though, especially doesn’t make sense that it’s power would have been drained into the sword in BFA prepatch

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.