Prefaint advice

Hey. I play rogue at ~2.2k cr in 2’s (i know, 2’s doesn’t matter, bla bla bla, shut the eff up, i like 2’s over 3’s).

My question to the better rogues out there… when do you consider prefainting against different classes?

I mean rogue vs rogue its obvious, you should vial + prefaint the kidney…

Vs elemental you should prefaint lasso i guess

Vs lock, if you cant kick/stepjuke/stun/meld the chaos bolt, you should faint it

But what about vs warrior ? What about vs dh ? What about vs dk ?

I feel like the preemptive nature of feint and vial gives it a preety high skill cap, and i definetely like to study and be informed and try to become better instead of crying “nerf warlock, nerf dh, nerf x class”.

Thank you very much for you replies, kind rogues gents.

Feint Stormbolt, and if he just did it on your healer to hit you then use it if he used Sharpen and/or Colossus.

If they ever go you… that shouldn’t happen but then feint Eye Beam if you really want to Feint smth specific, that’ll cut it by 40% and you negate 30% of the damage that follows after, during which he’ll be in Demon Form. But tbh you can just feint whenever he has damage and you have feint.

Ofc when he pops CDs, other than that, same as DH when he has damage. Not when he spams Necro though, as it’s not damage, it’s mostly healing absorb.

Tbh against classes with high/decent sustained and no short CD CC nor big damage spell you don’t have anything special to feint frequently.

I mostly feint as they are about to land CC on my healer that I cannot prevent.

garrote - faint.
faint if your heal CC’d.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.