Premade group

Dear support team,

I would like to express my concern and dissatisfaction regarding the functionality of the premade group addon. The issue I am facing is that I am unable to add people to my group because the highest “io raider” (overall level) always appears in the list.

While I understand that player matching is based on their level, it is disheartening to consistently see players with significantly higher “io raider” dominating the list. Despite having a lower “io raider” on my main character, this results in me constantly appearing last in the list, even with an open group.

Finding players with a similar level becomes challenging, making it difficult to form a balanced team and diminishing the overall gaming experience. I would appreciate it if measures could be taken to improve this situation, ensuring a more balanced gaming experience for all users.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation on this matter.

Im curious to the nature of your complaint.

Isent premadegroup addon designed to see the party members of an LFG party?

You make it seem like its an addon to look for premade partners for M+. Am I missunderstanding something?

And if so, can you link that addon? Im interested.

Option A - Sit and apply for grps where you wont get invited because low io (let me guess, you’ve done 1 20… and a bunch of keys not even done, and expect to get invites to 20s on repeat now)?

Option B - Do your own key, takes about 2-10min depending on key level to get a team together…

Yea, options A sounds appealing to you no doubt :slight_smile:

They appear in my list in the order they sign in.

If you’re constantly bottom on the list… well, there is a fix for that. And its not signing to keys you have no chance of getting into.

You’re complaining to Blizz about this? It seems you lack some understanding of who creates addons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.