Premade nerf suggestion

This is a two part suggestion for the non-rated BGs.

Make it possible to que as both horde and alliance by clicking a check mark. Good for faster ques.
If you are honor bound to your faction, then dont click it.

If you are in a group. The fight for both sides is always on. Cant pick a side to fight for.
I suggest this because it will make the multi-sync premade groups split and fight each other. Making it harder to get big premades into a BG.
The LF-BG tool will always aim to get even amount of premade groups on both sides. To make sure premades cant sync into the same side in a BG.

I suggest this because, playing with friends is good, but making many groups to sync and stomp the enemy is cruel and killing the game.

Maybe let a group of two pick there faction. Three I expect might get premade sync running again.

6 Likes

Absolutely great suggestions! Let’s hope someone at Blizz reads it.

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

I play in 5m premades and don’t want to fight as horde.

The faction war that so characterized this game is still alive in me.

If synchronized premades represent such a big problem for you, request for deserter debuff in case of leaving the queue, but don’t force people to play in multifaction.

I personally would like to pick the faction I fight for, but not at the cost of big premades.

You have a better idea to get the que sync groups to split?

I dont expect those who are reaping the perks of big premades to agree with this tho. Or wanting things to change.

You can do wpvp for that faction war you seem to want.

My idea was to add a random amount of time to all groups signing up for bgs, before they get into the bg queue. To break the sync. That way groups would be preserved, but not the sync joining.

I think the real problem is to get anyone at Blizz to do anything about battlegrounds. The playerbase is too small. And the less they do at Blizz, the smaller the playerbase becomes.

:point_down:

Ah. I did not understand this at first. Yes this would help.

This would also help.

Adjustment to OP suggestion.
If you want to fight for your faction as a 5man group. You can not cherry pick the BG. It need to be random bg/ebg

Or do as ESO…solo qeue and group qeue.

Let premades play against premades…only…and always.

1 Like

If it’s premade against premade one of them will leave as the point is to farm honorlvl and kills with zero challenge. premade vs premade would require skill and would be a challenge. So that’s not going to be possible for them. Again, these people only want to play with zero challenge. And somehow they think that’s badass… lol

1 Like

Mate ill be afraid to even pee when in que then.

You have to go when queue pop, while BG start :joy:

1 Like