Premades against solo queue! (Classic)

I think its really bad on how premades could battle non premades there is no competition in it and just a one-sided domination. most party that has to go against a premade usuually just give up on the start and go afk. My resolution to this is that Premades should go against other premades and let the solo queuers go against solo queue it would bring more people into doing WSG or AB and actually more fair and higher competition will be born through my resolution! I hope blizzard has the time to read this post because premades against solo queue is bad and only a one sided beatdown! And also Horde has better raical skills for pvp and they have Shamans so I dont think this will be unbalanced for the horde. so please don’t cry hordies!

I think premades mostly do face each other.
I’m not sure I’ve ever heard anyone ask if other members of their team are grouped.

I don’t think ‘premades’ are inherently a problem, as we (mostly) have the same tools at our disposal. Solo’ers aren’t incapable of coordinating or reacting & though I’m confident there are advantages to being grouped, I don’t think it warrants a separate queue.

Premades is not a problem but they have the advantage of having comms awhile solo queuers have to type in what it is they are trying to say and it takes more time and not multi tasking and solo queuers do get to fight premades alot I would say 6/10 times this is why the alliance stopped playing pvp or atleast wsg and ab

I think solo’ers have access to comms too, but I never see(hear) them(us) use it.
I’m a typer (an awful, fumbling typer), but that’s true whether I’m solo or grouped.

Horde racials are for m+ and raid not pvp.

Actual pvp is 2v2 and 3v3.

If horde racials were better than alliance racials for pvp , entire ladder would be horde.

On the other hand I would recommend checking mythic raid clear guilds. Full horde.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a mass exodus from Alliance to Horde over racials that’s responsible for the massive faction imbalance!?
I think I read that somewhere but was before my time.

I wouldn’t say Horde racials aren’t for PvP by any stretch.

Nightelf , human , gnome racials are better for 2v2 and 3v3 comparing horde ones.

BG is not complete pvp , actual pvp is 2v2 and 3v3.

Many people switched to horde because of pve.

In classic horde has better racials than alliance I think you guys are talking about reatail

Horde had vastly better pve racials for about 12 years straight, from which point they were only slightly better (still is). So every single high-end raiding guild gradually changed to horde - at first for the racials, and at some point it wasnt about the racials anymore, but rather the player pool making recruitment a lot easier.

In terms of pvp the racials were horde favoured until cata, and from then its been mostly even, depending a lot on class/spec/situation.

But yea tldr: the main reason faction balance is very bad in wow is because horde had vastly better pve racials for 12 years straight.

1 Like

Again like I said im talking about classic :slight_smile: not retail in classic horde has better pvp racials

Maybe you should point out better on first post mate , it looks like retail. :grin:

It said classic im pretty sure but my bad its my first post ever

free trinket for humans shifted the PvP balance to Alliance in Wrath. Running double dps trinket was huge and most of the serious PvP’ers faction changed to Alliance because of this.

Tbh if you are warrior , you need escape artist from gnome. Blizo was gnome too on his warrior. It removes 8 seconds roots.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.