Premades are not the issue

Premades are not the issue. It’s the reluctance of players to work together even when there is someone stepping up to call strat and help face the premade enemy team.
Don’t wanna play as a team? Go play solo games

2 Likes

If you don’t think there is a difference between fully geared premades sitting in voice chat and randoms trying to gear typing in chat I dunno what to say.

18 Likes

delusional af.

2 Likes

The issue is not entirely on premade.
I would say the biggest issue is more on how the system can put a premade vs a non-premade.
So there are times where you will have either half your group with bad gear, 1 healer with bad gear and 1 healer with good gear, 1 healer with bad gear or no healers at all.
The premade can go in with 2 fully stacked geared healers + 3 dps.
So any other group that premade faces that has bad geared ppl, bad geared healer or no healer they will have a big advantage from the start and most likely already a win unless they troll.

To offset that a solution could be:
A premade can only face if theres another premade in the other group.
So 3 person premade in one and 3 person premade in the other.
5 person premade on either side and so on.
Or atleast thats something that can work but might not entirely fix it, its just an idea that could also be entirely wrong.
It could also remove the potential premade ppl do with discord or w/e to get into epic bgs with bigger premades.

So basically, I dont blame premades for playing together since its more fun with friends/likeminded ppl, if you want to blame something blame blizz for not fixing their system if so =p

And for the love of god, please stop que’ing into bgs as healer with 0 gear. Just went into an epic BG with 2 200-250k hp healers and 1 500k vs 4 600-700k hp healers on other side.

2 Likes

Exactly, the issue is the system, it allows people to exploit it to get in the bg with more than 5 players and also players with no pvp gear join as well.

Since faction doesn’t really matter anymore these days in wow: A way to balance the teams is to add all players from both sides together and split them evenly based on pvp item level but still keeping in mind the people who queued as a group. So if 2 premade groups fully geared joined with the intention to work together: They actually will be facing each other.

Remove crafted green pvp gear and make everyone with a PVP item level below X scale up to X so they aren’t such a reliability for the team.

Of course the premade looks strong: When half the team leaves from the start because they are scared of the premade or just pick their noses the entire round.
During the few rare occasions us randoms would actually work together we had a good challenging fight and sometimes even won.

2 Likes

try against a premade with 3 well geared war and 2 dk in a 10man battle, see how you fair.
random v a premade is chalk and cheese.

2 Likes

The system already gives preference to premade vs premade. The problem is that if they only put us against premades, the already endless waiting queues of the alliance would be eternal, so I’m going full with the OP.

Partly yes, but the system of putting 2 geared healers vs 2 geared healers do not exist, or atleast I havent seen it working for quite awhile.

Doing an epic bg and your team have 2 200-250k hp healers and 1 500k vs 4 600-700k is not something thats even close to considered “balance”. Its doomed from the start.

But that in most parts comes down to ppl queing up as healer as newly dinged and thats another issue entirely.

I know the wait time would be longer for premades if they put lets say 2healer/3dps premade vs 2healer/3dps premade but it would balance part of it out.
Premade part the system might do, but I hardly doubt the system is taking healer/dps premades into account x)

The healer problem is complex.

Let’s say that in a game of Chess, the DPS are pawns, and the healers the equivalent of the queen by comparison.

This great importance of healers is what causes most of the imbalances, especially for the faction that has bad healers.

Thats the biggest problem ive seen for years.
People playing premades is w/e in my personal opinion since I just see it as “friends playing together” and theres nothing wrong with it.

WoW’s system with putting bad healers vs good healers is quite the insane issue and will always, unless the other teams healers are somehow afk, result in a loss.
To prevent one of the bigger issues with loosing you can premade 2healer/3dps which usually results in you having a higher chance of winning from the start.

Kinda why I pointed towards 2healer/3dps premade vs 2healer/3dps premade.
It wouldnt fix the fundamental issue but it could lessen the imbalance it causes, which sadly would result in quite a high wait time for those premades which, would be a huge issue in itself.

In the long run, im not even quite sure what would be the best solution so everyone is happy, someone will always draw the short straw.

Im prob more inclined to say “king” since if the king dies, its a loss which usually is the same in bgs xd But it was a good comparison!

But also, wtf is wrong with guardian druids in bgs? Had one doing more healing than healers.

I said queen because is the most dope thing in chess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I cant deny that… Its the most fun to use and the most annoying to loose!

2 Likes

True, premades are not the issue, having them paired against non premades is.
The system could queue an equal number of people in party + solo players in each team to enforce a fair fight.

1 Like

The q are long, because most of the community is tired to q into graveyard camping premades where they are powerless, but lets wait until the q are actually really dead to open our eyes.

yes, this is the only time im gonna read and answer delenis, back to the ignore

like, killed the matchmaking theymself, now they wonder why the q is long ?

4 Likes

Please, put me again on ignore and stop talking to me.

:clown_face:

Topping kills or damage is the most fun thing in random bgs anyways.

OP is :
A: Playing with premade groups only (mauling random people who often still gearing and have no voice coordination and thus play with critical disadvantage)
B: Clueless.
C: Troll.

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t play with premades. It’s boring as hell
I’m D: Orc

You are the green Abe Lincoln.

2 Likes

I’d rather they remove guardian druids. Dont think ive ever felt anything more toxic for quite awhile.
Well, maybe veng DH in legion I think it was with their unstoppable short cd charge? x_x’

1 Like