Premades... Here we go again

Bgs was fine before they added communites, if they just remove em we good again :smiley:

It will defently help a lot but i doubt it will completely remove premades since there were a lot of them before communities atleast in my experience

Atleast i did normal daily before communities, not possible anymore just doing epics atm.

True i just cba to do epic since i lose everytime on alli and when i que horde i get against premades so cba to do that

Yea horde always wins epics if not against premade :smiley:

Thereā€™s a simple solution for that. Make yor own premades. People donā€™t wanna play fair and with honor, they wanna win and crush and dominate! Hence the premades.

But how is that gonna fix a problem thatā€™s just gonna make it worse

1 Like

There ainā€™t no solution to this problem. All you can do is fight fire with fire.

Ofc there is, this problem was not here before they added communities, just remove em and we back to no premades again, atleast less premades.

And we both know that ainā€™t gonna happen.

Yea i know but thatā€™s how u fix it.

Yeah but since they ainā€™t gonna remove the communities, we need another solution for the premades, if thereā€™s one at all.

I guess solo que could fix it also.

So make premades queue against premades and remove them from random queue? Iā€™m game.

2 Likes

But you loses in 10-15 man bgs and brawls :c

Thats why I totally gave up on battlegrounds after getting Bloodthirsty. I will mostly focus on world pvp until maybe one day Blizzard strips every reward premaders have gotten, force them in a premade vs premade bracket and gives gold and honor to all people that had endured being stomped by the premades.

Well difference is that people didnt use random bgs to farm honor lvl. People played random bgs for funā€¦thats why atm bgs are so bad.

Just buff rated bgs honor gain by 500%, i hope removal of stupid esence help a bit tooā€¦

Well fk them if they can use forum to cry they can learn ā€œinc stablesā€ā€¦only english speaking country is GB so deal with it like rest of europe ffsake?

Yea becouse normals is just full of premades, ally is bad in general thatā€™s why they lose epics :smiley:

With solo que there will be much much harder to end in same bgsā€¦same with mixing battlegroups. Thats the point ā€¦if you cant see it you are just blindly defending tryhards.