Premades in SOD.. WHY? blizzard? WHY? it ruins the whole game for me

WHY??? Its so simple to fix. You can only QUE as a 10 man premade and then fight only other premades. The rest que up with max 3 people in randoms… FIX IT jezus…

5 Likes

Why don’t you get off your arsenal and form a premade yourself? Too much effort? Got to water down the game to cater to you, right?

1 Like

Dude… I got 30 min to play 1 game between jobs. I love to hop on and play 1 game and then work again. I dont have time or do i want to form premades… I played the game for ages and i always enjoyed pvp more then pve. I love having fun in random BG’s just playing and enjoying myself. Even premade vs premade i do not enjoy… its boring to play that way.

2 Likes

Then maybe playing candy crush or sth like that is a better fit for you? Or Retail, or lichking.

Also, please use one of the existing threads, your post is basically spam.

3 Likes

4/10 just because he mentions that he does not have the time due to several jobs.

1 Like

Several jobs LOL… Appointments then… I run my own company… I see clients…

No need to make another spam post about BG’s. Just discuss in the older posts.

1 Like

If you only have 30 minutes of time to spare, the grouping functions in some video game battleground should be the least of your worries.

3 Likes

You and your “community” are going too far man… it’s PEGI12 game here…

Dude… i have more then enough time… I like to play wow during the day aswel… You know… i nice break… pop in a BG have some fun… I game whole day…