Prepatch before race to level max The War Within

Hi everybody,
It’s a message for the devlopper team, I would like to suggest to give us a great experience for the prepatch for us and our rerolls.
Put a prepatch duration more than last (before dragonflight) at least 5 weeks please and help us to get a lot of XP on our rerolls like during patch before Legion.
Thanks for reading

You’ll get the mist of pandaria remix next month with increased leveling speed, and the xp required to get to 70 will be drastically lowered in tww (most likely prepatch)

I also expect the prepatch event to give good xp anyway, but i believe this should already be quite good and you’ll have plenth of time in the next few months for leveling

There’s even a gem that gives 1000%xp I believe, but you can get ganked by both Horde and Alliance players with it equipped.

Yes and I read that with the Mist of pandaria remix we can create new character but they are linked to the event and after that I don’t know if we can keep our characters. It’s more something like plunderstorm with a retail content.

Remix characters are created to your realm but have their own unique phasing where they can’t interact with non-Remix characters, or use the AH nor do thry have access to professions.

At the end of the event they’re converted to regular characters in time for TWW – no idea if they get to keep their gem effects or not after conversion… in all likelihood, no. :stuck_out_tongue: