Prepatch requirement question

Hello
Can someone confirm which quest is considered the final chapter? How do I know if I’m able to play Visions of Azeroth?

Blizzard:
‘‘Players who have reached level 70 and have completed the final chapter of the Dragonflight questline will be called to take their next steps into the story leading into The War Within with the first part of the “Visions of Azeroth” questline.’’

3 Likes

Chapters are listed in your quest log.
Just make sure its all complete.

2 Likes

Wierd theres requirements bar level for prepatch quests. Also whats the final chapter? Emerald dream stuff? Xalatath questline? Something else?

That’s exactly what I want to know :-/
I find it so weird they create requirements for a prepatch

3 Likes

There were requirements for loads of quests during DF, Most of them locked behind Renown.

Someone in the other thread mentioned the “Harbinger questline” as requisite, I did it just in case, it takes 15-20 minutes to finish. Not sure it’s accurate though.

It should pop up in major cities even if you didn’t finish older stuff (it did for me).

3 Likes

Considering people can level up through the event can’t imagine it involves much.

I dont think for prepatch u need to have any questiline before. Imagine new players in wow and what they would need to do all quests now at this stage of game. Even Emerald dream questline u did not needed to have all finished before.

I think that was me :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

You probably need to complete it for the story quests. The grind events you probably don’t need any requirement’s met. These events are easy xp to level to the DF cap.

“Just complete all quests”

Isn’t a great help, considering like some others, I have played approx 5% of DF

Does anyone know what is considered the End and really how long it would take? Thanks

3 Likes

Most discussions I’ve seen mention that it will be the Harbinger quest. It’s that annoying pop quest you get in ValD even if you delete it and it forced a new hearthstone back in your bags whether you want it or not :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

You are a champion <3

I did some digging and I found the achievement. I completed this on 11th May. Happy days!

2 Likes

Most of which are unlocked by default now right? There’s a bunch waiting for me to do in valdrakken but Cba yet :joy:

Sorry let me hold your hand for you.

Start at chapter 1.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.