Prepatch this Wednesday please

Yep, I too am eagerly awaiting pre-patch or even an announcement of it. I just don’t find content engaging at the moment knowing full well big changes and improvements are round the corner.

The same happened while waiting for Legion to be released and BFA although I wasn’t as hyped for it for some reason.

I think some sort of progress update is owed to the subscribers and people who have pre-purchased Shadowlands and the utter silence is ignorant.

1 Like

You get prepatch content without SL preorder tho? :rofl::rofl:

So techniqully it’s not apart of your preorder.

On a serious note.

Blizzard have never announced prepatch launch dates. It’s simply not done…

This time round there’s been so much more complaints surrounding beta and prepatch. I don’t remember the uproar as bad on WoD or legion :rofl:

I still don’t understand this or what they are trying to say. Explain like I’m 5? :frowning:

Ye, 29th is out the window aswell since we didn’t get a heads up for season ending last week nor are we on a release build.

Indeed pre-patch is not part of my SL order hence why I included subscribers in my initial complaint, as in, subscribers also deserve some kind of announcement.

The fact that they have never done it in the past doesn’t make it good practice imo.

I do, the WoD content draught felt like the worst in wow history, I certainly remember the complaints in game but I didn’t visit forums much then.

To my knowledge on the PTR it goes from week 1 to week 2. I don’t think week 1 remains once week 2 is in effect.
But maybe I am wrong.

I really hoped it would launch either this week or next, since it gives time for people to experience the new leveling and have fun with customizations, until the Scourge invasions start.

I really just want those customizations asap.

1 Like

Still better than live BRM

What’s wrong with BRM, it’s been the best tank multiple expansions, and probably would still be in SL

It is boring and broken to the point that it needs to be OP so you can consider it ‘playable’

They took the most fun tank spec in the history of this game and made it the most boring in Legion.

I am happy I will get little of that most fun spec in SL. Still I believe they need to go full ctrl+z and bring chi and everythingthe spec had in MOP.

I’m afraid I must agree with the walking corpse on this one.

I want the new customization features but also - I want rid of this corruption nonsense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.