Press and release mouse:keyboard macro

Hello I have simple question. More often I can see people who using a press and release mouse macro. I mean some of people using a Razer synapse - even Kriphas some old YouTube clip about that. Question is

1. If somebody setup a macro, when it press(hold) it’s spam for example „1,1,1,1,” and doing that very fast. It is legal or not.

For example people have a sequence macros on „1” and holding for example macro on keyboard (setup in Razer synapse or ghub) I don’t have to mash it, only hold a button its okey with ToS or not?

if you can set it up inside of WoW, then it shouldnt be a problem, but if you had to set it up outside of wow via mouse, keyboard, program etc. then it will be flagged as “Illegal”

yeah thats a no no

2 Likes

Hey there Yogsarash,

Customer Support wouldn’t be able to give a direct answer to any specific situation, but rather it’s up to you to review the relevant agreements and make a determination if what you want to do is in line with that.

You can find it linked over on this page:

2 Likes

That’s why I’m asking, because always I find posts, and information somewhere on blizzard forum. Multiboxing for multiple screens, using for example Razer synapse for multiboxing is illegal. But it’s always walking around multiboxers. A lot of people writing something like 1 click 1 action, and reason why this kind of macro can be legal - because still we as a humans pressing a button what press only - one button/macro in game. It looks like looong grey zone. Some of people get ban for Razer synapse, some of them playing 10 years without any problems. That’s why I’m confused.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.