Pride of kul tiras

I already did topic about this but seems like nobody care, so i made another one.
I have all requirments for Pride of Kul tiras questline. But there is no quest which i can pick up. Also i cant find any Pride of Kul tiras quest on map. Please help!
https://ibb.co/Z2xtGmP
https://ibb.co/THJF57w

Not so much that I don’t care, as that you mentioned in your original that you had faction changed.

In my experience of answering people with poblems, faction changes sometimes do unintuitive things. From the support page:

• Incomplete quests are removed from your quest log and all quest items are destroyed. You need to visit the initial quest giver to restart affected quests
  • Progression towards unlocking a Paragon Chest will reset upon faction changing, unless the cache is available to both factions (ie. Tortollan)
  • Faction-specific completed quests will be lost and will no longer count toward any completed quests counters
  • Progress on character-specific achievements, such as for quests and PVP, will be reset

Despite that, I would try to pinpoint something about where you are in the chain, but - I presume because you have faction changed - your character armoury is not available, so neither can your progress show up on the Wowhead tool:

Right now, as before, it’s giving me a character not found error. That will go away when the armoury re-syncs, but it leaves no information at the moment.

So the only suggestion I can make at the moment, and it’s pretty lame, is to look at the very top of your quest log, which often shows the next step you have to take along the central chain.

On wowhead its only say A nation united is incomplete which it is correct. So doesnt helped me. In top of quest log i dont have anything that says me where i can get the quests. So idk. Should i just wait till everything be alright or what?

I don’t know how you’re seeing anything on Wowhead; it’s not even showing up for me.

Neither are you on SimpleArmoury.com. Or even on your character page here:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/aggramar/cpaul

All show me character not found. Which is to be expected for a while after a faction change.

So at the moment, nobody but you can see exactly what the game thinks you have completed, after your faction change.

If you want to follow this through yourself now, you can check along the way of the achievement to see if there is anything you can pick up:

Or wait until your armoury becomes available, in which case someone else may be able to see, and help.

Or, if all else fails, make a support ticket and hope that GM Powers can solve it. :slight_smile:

Afterthought:

I don’t know anything at all, but I wonder whether, even though you may have the zone achievements fo Kul Tiras transferred over from the faction change, you are not marked as completing the actual quests, so could still do the Kul Tiran zone quest lines?

Just an idea.

I dont know, i think it would be best if some GM looked up my char and said whats the problem. I did faction change over 72hrs ago so…

I’ve seen your topic but I didn’t respond becaue I don’t know what is wrong and why it doesn’t show up. I have never faction changed and I am not familliar with how it affects your character.

If you want GM to check it you should send a ticket.

Took a look over this for you, you got up to Shrine of the Storm: The Missing Ritual, but never completed it.
Best guide you can find for this is in the comments on Wowhead here, on the A Nation United quest page.

Should get you back on track again.
One last thing to mention, important questlines like this will show up on your map, you’ll see the ! marker if you check Stormsong Valley, near the entrance to the dungeon.

All the best and good weekend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.