Priest Healer (29yo) looking for friends to play with (m+, raids, pvp, open world activities, transmog, achievs)

Hello, my name is Konrad, I am from Poland, I am 29 years old and currently looking for a fellow comrade to play WoW together.

I’ve been playing WoW since I was 13yo, with some glory days (progressing mythic Eternal Palace or heroic Dragon Soul) and a lot more of more casual oriented past :slight_smile:

Due to quite time-extensive work and busy moment in my life (e.g. I am currently building a house), unfortunately I don’t have as much time to play as I used to.

Ever since Shadowlands, I was looking for a small community/friends to play because all my childhood friends had stopped playing WoW. I never managed to find any, because even the casual guilds tend to raid on weekdays, whereas I can only raid on weekends.

Therefore, I’m currently looking for a like-minded companion to play with. I usually play on Fridays and Saturday evenings, although sometimes I manage to squeeze in one or two more sessions a week. I am more PvE oriented, however I can pretty much also play PvP. I am more of a casual (in PvE: heroic raiding, getting keystone master, transmog/achievs and open world content, and in PvP: the best I could do was ~1700 rating in 2s :slight_smile: ).

I would like to find a person who is willing to crack a few beers together in Discord on weekend, play around, and kill some dragons together! Besides WoW, I am interested in e.g. WH40k, history/politics, rock climbing, football and some casual fitness stuff.

If you are also looking for a friend to play with and the above seems interesting, please reply to this thread or drop me a message on battle.net (Anethor#2416).

Best of luck in your adventures and hope to see y’all in Azeroth!

Best,
Konrad