Priest Looking for a Home (Home Found)

A home has been found. Thank you all

Good Day to you all, I wish to find a home for classic wow. I have secured my name on the Pyrewood Village server on the Horde side. I will be playing a Holy Priest and wish for a guild that plans to raid semi hardcore.

About Me

I Started playing WOW around 2005, but only as a casual.
I need friends to play with as the group I started playing WOW no longer wish to play
I Raided as a resto shaman through TBC and WOLK.
I need friends to play with
I am in my late 30s :frowning:
I need friends to play with
I plan on focusing mainly on PVE
I need friends … you get the picture.

Evening Viepax,

If your heart is not entirely set on Pyrewood Village, there is a guild on Shazzrah that is more than ready to have a chat with you and welcome you with open arms :slight_smile:

More info at:

Hello fine sire, i think we can fit you in if you would consider adding a third day if needs be on progress?

Shazzrah Alliance!

Days are:
Wed + Thur: 20.00-23.00 Realm time, and if needs be adding Sunday for progress, not sure its gonna be required for molten core and onyxia tho :smiley:

We will roll on Shazzrah Alliance!

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Hello, Thank you for the reply. Ill be honest I dont really do PVP I always seem to be the player that attracts every ganker and his aunty. :frowning:

u dont have to pvp, u can pve on a pvp server lol

Hey Viepax,

We are on Pyrewood Village PVE, we are a casual guild and are very friendly, all of us are social-casual and a lot of us want to raid. However if you want to chat, level and run dungeons together with a bit of fishing, then that’s perfect!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pyrewood-village-onyxlocker-eu-pve-alliance-casual-raiding-guild

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.