Priest Reflective Shield talent not always working

Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes it forgets to work completely or works for few auto attacks and forgets to work.
Pretty annoying. Fix blizzard pls.

4 Likes

Does not work for me either… Come on Blizzard!

I agree. Just rerolled disc for dungeons, since its more usefull
For mu limited time, the talent works once in every 5 shields for me!

It only works for damage that you absorb yourself (with your own PW:S) - can this be the reason you’re “experiencing” this issue?

Not in my case. I solo quest and my shield rarely reflect damage, and if it does it only does so on the first hit from the mob. Even if the shield is still up, the next attack from the mob will not reflect any damage.

2 Likes

FIX THIS ASAP! It is a gamebreaking bug.

You mean a 50% chance isn’t working 100% of the time? Who would have thought!?

You dont understand English very well or you cant read :frowning:

[Reflective Shield]Rank 5
Talent
Requires Priest (Discipline)
Causes 50% of the damage absorbed by your Power Word: Shield to reflect back at the attacker. This damage causes no threat.

Read it again plz.

1 Like

[Reflective Shield ]Rank 5
Talent
Requires Priest (Discipline)
Causes 150% of the damage attackers deal to your Power Word: Cope to reflect back at the attacker. This damage causes a lot of threat.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Put 5/5 points in Reflective Shield.
  2. Pull any enemy.
  3. Cast Power Word: Shield and let the enemy hit you.

Expected result: Each hit on you should reflect damage back to the attacker, equal to 50% of the damage absorbed.

Actual result: Roughly 50% of hits on you reflect damage. The other 50% do not.

Does it reflect in pvp for you guys? It still doesn’t work in pve but it seems like that in pvp it does work as it should.

this is from a night of arenas with a priest, we essentially were missing 31k damage from out games that night. Actually unplayable

https://i.imgur.com/DdvzTzJ.png
1 Like

Yeah it’s weird, in duel it worked 100%… in other pvp it works sometimes… idk.

I can confirm that its the case.
Ive been leveling with reflective shield and noticed that maybe 20-30% of time the shied does not reflect any damage.
Ticket submitted 25.06

1 Like

I too confirm that reflective shield is not always functioning as it should. Fix please, Blizzard

Ticket submitted 27.06.

Keep reporting this, fellow priests!

Wrong char selected :o

The problem is still not fixed, bump.

dont expect much guys.

Bump. Still not fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.