Priest rune soul warding

Its impossible to do this rune as pug, no one wants to spend so much time for nothing. I understand that some people have guildmates who can help them do this rune, but for guildless people (thats also a big part of players) its almost impossible to do! My suggestions are (do at least 1 of 2):

1. Remove 2hour duration so you can collect echos on normal runs 1 by 1 (because jars needed for it are unique and u can make only 1 echo per run without spending other party members time), and when collect all 8 echos after 8 runs (or earlier if you are lucky), you can just use them and get this rune.
  2. Make jars non-unique. So just do normal full run Live->UD and then you can use them solo, without spending other party members time.

Making a rune that force other party members to spend time for it (even if they are not interedted) is not cool! Because you either must have friends that help you to do it (not all people in this game have 4 friends that can spend 1 hour time and help you for free), or pay gold to help you do this and this encourage rmt.

2 Likes

took forever to get a group for this, possibly one of the worst runes in the game if you are a billy no mates

In the end all priests can klick to get the rune. So get a one or two frends fill it up whit other preists and they just tag along and will get the rune.

That was how i got it.

As for my rune: My shammy guildmate asked in /2 if priests wanna get the rune and in the end we went with shammy and 4 priests.
Next time my shammy mate will want the rune for his priest and we will take 1 or 2 other priests along. But he isn’t yet 60, might take a week or two till we start.
You can look for “bella” if you wanna wait and we can discuss.
Atm i am mostly on Mograine era though, but still online on LF around 10pm server time and again an hour later for getting some WSG rep on my mage.