Priest the only caster without Blink/portal/gust of wind!

Hello

I want to talk about priest mobility.

Dont u think we should get some kind of mobility spell? I mean from one location to another.

Iam very happy that we SP get angelic feather back but nowadays we need something more.

Shamans got gust of wind back so it looks like we are the only caster without any kind of blink/disangage/portal/gust of wind

Really surprised not to see vault of the heavens in the class tree.

1 Like

I absolutely agree - “Leap of Faith” being our major movement ability as dictated by the evoker buff is kind of ridiculous, but having played priest since vanilla days, I’m used to the immobility… that said I’d love to see them give us access to Door of Shadows, or a version of it :upside_down_face:

at this point i made peace with myself that we will still be stuck in 2004 while playing dragonflight mobility wise :upside_down_face:

tbh i don’t think we should get such a mobility spell. feathers are great. not really a fan of the mobility arms race.

1 Like

It doesn’t even reset my racial, I demand a refund.
I mean, evokers could just give a short speed boost to classes without a good speed CD, but I guess it’s like admitting the problem. Or have their thing boost the feather in a relevant way.
I was playing DK today and learned priests aren’t actually the slowest class fwiw

1 Like

they’re removing our speed from Dispersion, which is sad, but(at least for me), I’m excited to get access to Body and Soul since it’s no longer occupying same row as dispersion

1 Like

I’m going to miss Soulshape so much.

3 Likes

Door of shadows feels good and fits the lore of Priest.

And it can fit in priest tree as instant cast or 2 charges.

Spectral guise is another option.

1 Like

that’s what I was thinking, plus we already have access to Mindgames also from venthyr.

1 Like

My BDK get’s around faster than my shadow

1 Like

They should give door of shadows to all priest specs, but make the cast time 0,5sec.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.