Priests are OP

This a contraddiction

1° U say we can kill in 6 secs (true)
2° But not in Duel
3° But Duel last 6 secs.

Think about it.

Evidence shows that MA (4 secs) and Duel match perfeclty (6 secs).

Now we can speak of Philosofy… but evidence is evidence.

Ps. And If you are worried about others player discovers we can kill them in few secs… Don’t worry. They already know it. Welcome in the reality.

Are you trolling or are you actually serious ?

I’m well aware of the abilities we have. I don’t think I’d have the rating I have if I was unable to read tooltips.

Now, how hard would it be to make all damage done in a Duel reduced by 30%, or 50%, like Paladin Divine Shield, or make the Rogur unable to use Vanish while in a Duel ? Simple coding, and it would fix those oneshots that are very stupid as they sometimes offer no possible counterplay.

1 Like

Finally.

So… u r defence of the rogs is “Nerf the rogs”?

You are not a lawyer, I hope?

I am not defending anything. I, as a Rogue main since forever, and as a successful Rogue on the competitive ladder, believe that oneshots with Duel are unhealthy for the game as a whole and should not be possible. And as such I am really disappointed to see that other Rogue players seem to believe it is their birthright to oneshot anything while being phased with only them which offers little to no counterplay to most classes. Therefore I’ll stick to my original statement :

Period.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. We know it very well. It was only sarcasm. U suggested a nerf? Remember?

A good lawyer would tell u that “immortal-healers” walk around bgs all day long, while poor rogs can duel, kill and vanish (1-4-1) in very specific and limited situations. The difference is huge.

I fully respect your point of view. Then you can start a battle asking more nerfs for rogs? Good Luck. I hope you will lose.

Yeah and look I’ll suggest it again :

The fact that Shadowy Duel allows to oneshot targets without counterplay 100 to 0 with the right build isn’t healthy for the game and shouldn’t be possible. This aspect of Subtlety Rogue should be changed, and the main offender here is Shadowy Duel itself, so this is where the change should go.

Imagine basing PvP balance on random BGs. Impressive. I am not too much into rating bashing or anything, but you do need to wake up on how PvP balance should work because you are simply out of touch.

As a main Rogue I do not wish for my class to be nerfed needlessly. However every sensible individual with more than half a braincell is able to recognize that Shadowy Duel paired with a 5 GCD kill is unhealthy for the game in terms of competitivity, and thus warrants a change. Nerf of the spell, more specifically the damage while inside, removal and compensation, many things are possible.

No offense, but the opinion of someone who has never played the game to a semblance of decent level doesn’t really matter, in the end. I’m just explaining here, it is not like what you think changes how it works, or how it affects the ladder, and also the perception of Rogues. Do realize this.

1 Like

It does not work. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: U have to admit it.

So… Your argumentation is rejected. No offense.

Ps. U can always try to convince us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that u never tried to kill a poor victim in those 6 secs.

Of course I did, because that is how you have to play with how the spec is designed at the moment. This doesn’t change anything to the fact that it is a bad designed and should be changed. The fact that every single competitive Rogue player agree on that should make you think.

Duel used to be a CC spell mostly used to prevent a healer from healing while your team finished off the target. Adding a damage nerf to Duel would make it go back to this and would already be an improvement as it removes one silly oneshot from the game.

BTW the first two lines of your post make 0 sense so I just can’t answer, I don’t speak in whatever language you wrote.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Case closed.

You lock your target into a duel contained in the shadows, removing both of you (pls, don’t kill ur target) from the eyes of onlookers for 6 sec.

Sorry for my english. I have said that like this it doesn’t seem to work.

Duel used to be a CC spell mostly used to prevent a healer from healing while your team finished off the target.

Sure. That is why before I said:

while poor rogs can duel, kill and vanish (1-4-1) in very specific and limited situations.

Take care.

Certainly not. I will reiterate : it is not healthy for the game. I don’t know if your brain can handle this but because something work one way doesn’t mean it is good . Divine Toll omeshotting exists, not good. Convoke, too.

This guy is lost and almost a meme… we should just let him keep thinking having a 100% kill button would be the way to go and hope that developers will never be desperate enough about people like him to actually follow these advices on class design.

1 Like
  • The developers made a window of 6 secs in wich u can kill a target. Not always, but sometimes.

• Maybe u 2 are wrong about it. Maybe not. These are opinions. Maybe in the future the developers will follow ur tips. Possible.

And “Duel” will become something like this

You lock your target into a duel contained in the shadows, removing both of you (pls, don’t kill ur target) from the eyes of onlookers for 6 sec.

Take care, Broodz. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:kissing_heart:

Take care, Broodz.

Text me when it will happen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea I’m
Disc in pvp and rogues are a joke :wink:
Nahhh just messing with ya
Melee in general is doable to survive 1 on 1
But that’s the whole point right

this thread is wild

1 Like

Sorry are you calling for a nerf to priests because you cant kill them in 6 seconds? What a world we live in.

It’s a troll, and a bad one at that. The fact aware people like Shadenox don’t realise it astonishes me tbh

Check this out before typing

Google: “This trick is something good Rogues must know (Video)

Ps. You can show it to Shadenox, if u will :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t believe it is actually a troll, some people are that dense (to be polite).