Priests are OP

We cannot kill them in duels.
6 secs are not enough with these guys. They survive 100% of times. Other classes? 50% and 50%. It depends.

We need at least 9 secs.

Ps. Wars and hunters? They die 90% of times in those 6 secs. That’s the huge difference.

not sure if trolling or… ?

2 Likes

can u kill a priest in 4 secs?

1 sec > Duel
4 secs Killing time
1 sec > Vanish

Doesn’t matter… why should you be able to annihilate a class in 4 secs, especially a healer with (i guess, since you dont say anything about it??) all cooldowns?
That’s not how balancing works and it would also not be good for the game in several ways. Why would anyone pick a Priest for PvP then…

1 Like

If that’s what you want though, Rock Paper Scissors would probably more likely be a PvP Game of your taste.

We are rogs?

It’s already happening. But it’s super hard to do that with Priests.

Oof, okay mate have fun complaining then.

Mark of the Master Assassin
Runecarving Power
While Stealth is active and for 4 sec after breaking Stealth, your Critical Strike chance is increased by 100%.

It’s our nature.

That’s one way to look at it i guess :sloth:

We are not Paladins.

What do you expect from assassins, outlaws and ninjas? A phone call?

:clown_face:

1. Mark of the Master Assassin
    Runecarving Power
    While Stealth is active and for 4 sec after breaking Stealth, your Critical Strike chance is increased by 100%.

2. Shadowy Duel PvP Talent
    Tank Specs – Row 1 PvP Talent
    50 Energy Melee Range
    Instant 2 min cooldown
    Requires Rogue (Subtlety)
    Requires level 40
    You lock your target into a duel contained in the shadows, removing both of you from the eyes of onlookers for 6 sec.

3. 1 sec > Duel
    4 secs Killing time
    1 sec > Vanish

Coincidences. It wasn’t intentional. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take care.

Yeah you’re probably absolutely right man.

But still, since you seem to not be able to kill anything within this Shadowy Duel window, try using it on the off target so your m8 can kill the main target for you.

You don’t seem to have any Arena Rating and do not seem to play RBG regularly with this 35% win Rate so i don’t know what your intensions are, but PvP is pretty much a team sport in this game so you don’t have to kill things all on your own.

Cheers

What kind of priest are you talking about?

For all specs you need to have trinket on cd.

Also:
Shadow - Dispersion needs to be on cd
Holy - Guardian spirit needs to be on cd (you can power through though tbh)
Disc - Pain suppresion needs to be on cd

Warriors dont have any active defensives while stunned but hunters can reduce your crit rate to 0.

Read again. I ve said the opposite (exactly opposite): some classes are ez (e.g. wars or hunters) to kill in those 6 secs. Focus, Broodz. Focus. So you r trying to put in my mouth words I have never said.

I have only said “Priests are OP”. That’s all.

Take care.

You just obviously won’t ever get the point, so… :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I have a war and hunter. They are still in the maw right now. No time to bring them out etc.

Cool story bro

And ofc I will wait your apologies when (if) Priests will be nerfed.

Wow Rogues like this guy give us all a bad name.

No, we should not be able to 100-0 people in Duel at all even if they have no CD as there is little counterplay. We should have the damage to kill stuff in 6s if set up properly, but not in Duel.

4 Likes