<PRIMAL> Alliance - is recruiting for corespots!

<PRIMAL> Alliance - EU - Ashbringer

About us
<PRIMAL> is a semi-hardcore guild led by allround experienced players that have cleared all of Vanilla content on multiple private servers. We have the knowledge and knowhow to guide any players that are new to Vanilla to successfully clearing content, whether it’s Molten Core or Naxxramas, we will provide the tactics and tools to make it an enjoyable experience within a close knit community.

What can you expect from us?
A team reborn from the private scene, everyone in the guild leadership has full experience both progressing through new content as well as optimizing clear times for raid content that is on farm. We will guide every player -whether they are experienced or not- towards successfully clearing raids in an efficient way with modern tactics, strategies and mechanics. Furthermore you can count on active leadership who will provide you with the feedback to break through your limits and become a better player to strengthen the raid team as a whole.

PvP
There are plenty within the guild with a keen interest in PvP and the intention to rank competitively, dedicated premade evenings to be confirmed.

What do we expect from you?
Attendance
Being able to handle feedback
Teamwork
Dedication
Consideration
Unity

Loot distribution
<PRIMAL> run a loot council system based on mainly attendance and performance. A big ticket system is in place which ensures loot is distributed evenly between raiders.

Raid Schedule
Wed / Sun 21-23 ST

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message (Terrent#3674) (Serko#2346) or hop in our discord and contact any of the leadership team. discord.gg/vhR4Hx2

Currently seeking, although all may apply:

Reserve positions for all classes available.

Thank you!

My two cents: Mage from guild PRIMAL called Jinzibo charged 50s fee for portal to IF after sucessful clear of Uldaman. So what happend my friend payed him 50s. Then he called other people to pay 50s for portal. I refused as this is ridiculous(everyone is paying for somethink to help people in grp, Druids for seeds for CRs, other calsses for buff regents, warrior more for repairs, rogues for poisions and so on). I left the group quite discussed but what happend next is even more ridiculous he did not casted portal for my friend who paid him 50s(I believe it is double the regent cost). He stole 50s on lvl 40+ that is really greed I never saw before on this lvl.

Thanks for the notice, he has been removed from the guild. We don’t condone any toxic / greedy behaviour of guild members.

Speaking of: We have 2 corespots open for holy paladin and rogue!

Hey, do you accept socials that are levelling with an interest in raiding that are new to it once hitting 60?

I’m still working towards 60 and am a ways away. Looking for a guild that doesn’t want toxicity but wants to try and clear content while allowing newer people to learn (which this guild sounds just like). Cheers.

Hey Naelea,

Yes we take in socials of any levels and have a lot of them too, so theres a good chance of finding friends while leveling.

I got kick from guild,Moob kicked me with no reason.u still got some rude GM there,plus i didnt get once an invite in your raid to MC or others…u got your mains…so others dont count…
At least dont say u help others

Hey Grebli,

We are a raiding guild with a set roster. You werent on that roster and havent bothered to get on it. Thus there is no spot in raids for you. We only kick people that are toxic towards others or inactive users.

You must be the guy who was reported by two strangers for being toxic in stratholme, and when asked about it swore at me and threatened to engage in sexual activity with my dear mother.

Best of luck Parasutista.