Primal Chaos needs to be bound to account

So far I love the alt-friendliness of DF, but there are some tweaks I’d welcome.
First of all - Primal Chaos. People have hundreds, thousands of these stacked on their mains, being useless. Alts on the other hand are prohibited from getting important (weapons) or multiple crafts, despite having sparks available. If past expansions are anything to go by - Chaos will become vendor trash, 10s a piece possibly as soon as 10.1.
Also, crafters would love such a change. Many new customers would appear on the sudden :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this ^ !! I completely agree and I would even add one more feature, when making crafting order, primal chaos should not be mandatory by requester, but could be provided by the crafter
right now the system is laughable, you ding 70, in 20 minutes have 4 sparks, but cant craft anything because you have 20 primal chaos ( at best)

2 Likes

Id go a step further and say you should be able to send the infusions to your alts aswell, or buff the amount that drops from completing a dungeon / raid boss, right now having all those items sat in your bags on your main feels silly when they could be put to good use on alts, also will give the crafters more things to craft :slight_smile:

It’s done. I don’t know what to say - AMAZING!!! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.