Primal elementalist wall?

Why did they remove the wall u get from earth elemental when you pick primal elementalist, it sucks only having 1 defensive cd

1 Like

Probably because they think that the 15% extra HP and this 5% “wall”-talent make up for it. After some tests I can say for sure: No, they don’t. The fun part is that this change wasn’t documented as far as I know. So maybe it was even unintended…

1 Like

Yeah it really sucks i have alot of fun playing ele right now but not having that extra wall is devastating

If i choose that 5% dmg reduction then i loose too much self healing
i’d gladly trade some dmg for a bit of self sustain

cant even pick up healing stream totem since i need other essential talents

atleast enhancement is fun to play, and can heal itself

if you play pvp u are going to get destroyed by most melees because they just simply out live you ( lul )

1 Like

True, melees are the problem but still prefer playing caster. Enha for bgs are squishy too and you need to jump in.
If I play mage I have easier time vs melee but then casters destroy me.

Easiest time vs melee is with frost mage. I know what to do and survive but as ele, Im noob so when they tunnel me, I don’t know should I thunderstorm, put some totem like stoneskin, slow, run, heal myself… and I just end dying and doing nothing in the end.

Ele has it rough right know into double melee but it’s super strong vs everything else i feel like. However into melee you kinda have to pick spirit wolf, gust of wind, static field totem and a niche talent that i rarely see people use, unleash shield. I’ve been enjoying playing unleash shield alot into melee cus we can have 2 elemental shields right now so they get knocked and then rooted. It makes us a bit tankier

1 Like

I don’t have DF expansion yet so I am limited with talents for now. I guess gust of wind is a must.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.