Primal stalker skin / balance of power advice please!

Hi all,

As title suggests I want to go after the primal stalker skins. I never played legion so legion lingo a bit above my head. I have however at some point in the past got the legendary feral weapon it seems.

I need to pickup balance of power quest but it’s not available I’m assuming I haven’t completed class hall campaign. My question is, is the class hall campaign just the stuff in dreamgrove? I have unlocked the war board mission table is that part of it? Do I need to go and complete all the legion zones or is that something different?

Any advice would be super

You need to do the quest of the main story of Legion, at lvl 60 it’s easy to do all quest, to be sure to unlock everything.

From the board which takes you through to do all the quests in all the legion areas? Is that my class hall campaign?

Super cow to the rescue!

Download BtWQuests my friend.
It is SUCH a quality of life addon for the Balance of Power questline. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Seems like a really handy addon, wish I knew about it sooner…

1 Like

Thanks man

Hey mate,

I’m currently doing the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement to get the sick red raid boss form.

There are two achievements that require groups. let me know if you’re up for doing them with me and I can add you in game? Sounds interesting?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.