Private realms make it better

I start yesterday on one vanila private server that is by now so popular with lot of active players, if it happend to tbc and someone else make a clean tbc version without gold sellers with a improvement of quality life (less time invest on bgs for example), with actively response over bugs from GMs, try on faction balance, without boost and any micro transactions , and dual spec, what is going to happend with blizz? :thinking:
PD. And of course I forget with /spit.

6 Likes

Yeah that server seems pretty good (or at least so my friend says). My friends also says that he will re-subscribe if there is a fresh Classic from Blizz… so Blizz, your move?

Yes that’s the problem blizzard don’t do nothing, all of us are paying for a service for seeing a quality product not this abandoned ship.
And now we know that they invest work time on be drunked while they abuse and play videogames… So…

2 Likes

Interpol is on the way. Please leave your door unlocked and lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.

Wouldn’t mind playing on these, but it’s the risk of losing all your progress.

3 Likes

Newsflash every private server when reaching a certain player base has goldsellers, and here’s another newsflash in the past some of that were the providers of said servers just under a different flag

Good god why are people so naive…

3 Likes

Pink googles mate, you are really forgetting all misrakes pservers had, only focusing on +

Better the risk to lose all the progress (at least we have a ton of fun in this time and that matters) than dead classic era realms with no ppl/fun stucking in Phase 6. There is no fresh Classic Server from Bli$$ard on the horizon so why not play on them?

6 Likes

What about the Light’s Revenge server?

But this is on the TBC forum part.
Not classic.
I’m having fun in TBC, regardless of the bad choices that were made.

1 Like

This is as dumb as telling a bank what time and date you are planning to rob them. You premote your privateserver on the owners homepage. There are allways a new lvl of stupidity.

1 Like

Why would you bumb a thread back up to the top of the page if you did not want them to promote?

Your post makes no sense.

They have to know :smiling_imp: + easier for blizzard to find the fake servers and eliminate them.

::sorry for the forced off topic::
Blizzard are not going to do nothing, becouse they want that you play on tbc /retail where is the money, they don’t want to keep vanilla alive, they don’t do nothing, probably keeping vanilla up is a work that they don’t want to do, first blizzard must work on classic they fail us we only want three realms… one fresh, one for pve and other for pvp, it’s not too difficult…

ill cu when the server shuts down buddy. ps: if you are nog getting banned lol :stuck_out_tongue:

See me without a ban they are not going to ban me becouse all is “working as intended”, you don’t understand that they are not going to do nothing…
A video for you and a /spit blizzard “taponcita spit on blizzard”

We can bet on it if you want haha ;). You basically help Blizzard to find the server easier. So thanks i guess?

They know that the server exist they don’t do nothing becouse they don’t want to keep vanilla alive, i pay like 60 euros to keep all my chars in, when I enter in my realm and see 11 people, and people that want start desist in a dead realm, i feel truly bad. First blizzard work on your era realms and next destroy private servers…
Pd. Private servers shows that a lot of people still loving vanilla but blizzard do it bad… we need a fast solution… we need their work, the work that we are paying for.

You are basically calling the bank what time and date you are robbing them. Bright move :wink: Cu crawling back on a new account in the near future mate!

This might be a bit off topic aswell, but get a donation button so you can be rdy to pay the lawsuit in the near future.