Probably A Good Time To Merge Servers

…But we all know Blizzard is purposely avoiding that. Can’t let everyone know how dead and imbalanced the majority of servers are.

I do think they need to address this issue. They ignored it way too long before acting last time.

4 Likes

@Punyelf: Having been a tiny part of the process, I need to add that when they acted, several things went wrong, especially in the sense of the entire process lasting far too long. If I recall correctly, the last connections finished with less than six days to spare.

1 Like

I also think you explained how they can’t do what they did last time.

yeah but merge means people will transfer less = less money for bli$$ard

2 Likes

Surely they must acknowledge in-house that it’s a problem and if it’s a technical issue then tell us dammit cos the silence on this is maddening.

@Punyelf: True… They did something (I know nothing of the details) (to the server infrastructure?) that rendered the old method unusable and there has been no proper info on the new method they supposedly tested on Brazilian servers. Many attempts to get relevant answers from Q&A-sessions (not only by myself, but Anroka and a few other posters as well) have sadly all failed. :frowning: I really, really wish I had more info to share, but I am as much in the dark as everyone else outside Blizzard.

1 Like

TBF i once tried a Brazilian and failed as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.