Problem: I can't fight with my alts characters. But only with the main character

Hey,
With my main character I created a group of pets to do the battles.
Everything works fine and it’s clear.

But when I use another PG (an alt…) and try to fight, or look for pets around to fight to upgrade my pet-group, it won’t let me do it. It shows me always the sword symbol to every “small animal”, and never show me “the green paw” to fight with pets.

Am I doing something wrong?
What should I do or activate the pet battles with my alts pgs?
Thank you!

Hi, and welcome to pet battling! :smiley:

OK, I suspect that the recent minimap changes are what is messing your alts up.

I don’t know how to control what’s shown on the minimap any more in the game. (What were the devs thinking? sigh)

I downloaded this addon

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/minimap-tracker-options

and now if I go to Menu → Oprions → Addons tab I can get Minimap Tracker Options and turn on “Track Pets”.

Try that, and see if it works for you.

The pet battle community is the most friendly and helpful in the game, and there is a vast amount of resources and people available to help, so if you have any more comments, or general questions, PLEASE post again! We always welcome new battlers and collectors.

Thank you Grainne!
It works in Kalimdor!
But in Zandalar there are not pets to fight? Untill now it looks like there is no pet. :confused:

Thank you!

Are you sure you just haven’t found any battles in Zandalar? Battle Pets aren’t as plentiful there as they are in Kalimdor.

Is it possible that my pets are not enough lvl up to fight the pets in Zandalar and for this reason I don’t find them?

No.

Pets in Zandalar will be level 22-25, and they would annihilate your level 13s, but you will see them, and be able to battle them.

Tell you what: south of the Ship in the harbour of Dazar’alor, there are two islands with lots of Barrier Hermits

Check around the coastlines of those islands before you give up on seeing pets.

If you can’t see anything there, and you can in Kalimdor … I don’t know. I can meet you in-game or something to test it out maybe

1 Like

You are very kind Grainne. I appreciate it.
I’ll try and I let you know.
Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.